Rules (definitely not taken from SB):
1. This game is ANONYMOUS. Sign up over PM, Discord, etc, not in thread.
2. It is possible I've talked about elements of this setup when I didn't think I was going to run this game. If you remember anything, please tell me before signing up or sharing it with other players if you remember mid-game.
3. As the host, I have the ability to add, remove or modify these rules at any time. If a change is made, an announcement will be made in the game thread.
4. This game is NOC. Communicate in the game thread only, unless a host specifically tells you otherwise.
5. You may not speak during the night phase unless a host specifically tells you otherwise.
6. You may not speak to dead players. Do not speak to non-players who aren't listed as hosts/IOs.
7. Taking screenshots or quoting outside communications with the host, real or forged, will result in an instant modkill. This applies to Role PMs, night results and any other form of communication.
8. Do not edit your posts. If you somehow slip up with this, contact me immediately and tell me what you changed.
9. If you are modkilled by any fault of your own, you lose.
10. If you attempt to gain an advantage for your faction through your modkill, measures will be taken to prevent this from happening.
11. If you don't post for 24 hours, you will be prodded. After several prods I will attempt to sub you out or modkill you if that isn't possible. Please inform me ahead of time if you are going to be absent.
12. Be civil. If you feel as though things are getting out of hand, please contact me and I will handle the situation if necessary. Mechanics (also definitely not taken from SB):
1. This game takes place on an off-site forum with anonymous accounts. Each account will be named after the vigilante corresponding to their role. These are listed below. Players can ask for certain characters if they want (first come first serve).
2. This game starts on Day 1.
3. Day 1 will last 72 hours, and Day 2 and onward will be 48 hours, while nights last for 24 hours. These may be bent slightly for the sake of host convenience.
4. The player with the most votes at the end of the phase will be lynched. 1/3rd of the votes (rounded up) are required to lynch. 2/3rd of the votes (rounded down) hammers and ends phase early. Ties lead to a No Lynch.
5. No Lynch is a valid vote target. If two day phases end in No Lynch, the game will end in Universal Loss.
6. *YLO will not be announced.
7. You will be informed if you successfully targeted a player, and you will be informed if your action was redirected, and you will learn who your new target was.
8. To vote, use the following format: ##Vote: <USER> and to unvote use ##Unvote.
9. If 1/3 of the the living players ##Vote: Extension during a Day phase other than Day 1, the phase will be extended by 24 hours. This can only be done once.
10. Mafia members can communicate over Discord or other methods of their choice while they are alive, provided they do so through anonymous accounts. After they are dead, they cannot contribute to the discussion.
11. This game is cardflip, meaning that when a player dies, all that will be posted in the game thread will be their role and alignment (along with a pretty picture).
Setup Information (really definitely not taken from SB):
1. There are 14 players in this game. All of them are on the playerlist.
2. There are exactly three factions in this game: the League of Vigilante Extremism (LoVE), the Red Assassination Team (RAT), and the Blue Assassination Team (BAT).
3. Every faction has the following win condition: You are allied with the ________. You win when all threats to them are eliminated.
5. There are no Vanillas in the game.
6. Flavour may correlate with role, but not with alignment.
7. Non-town players have been supplied with fakeclaims.
8. This is not a bastard game. Everything happens for a reason.
9. Death may not be the end.