1. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
2. Brawl, Melee, Sm4sh
4. Melee: Marth, Brawl: Pokemon Trainer, Sm4sh: Shulk
5. Melee: Jigglypuff, Brawl: Falco, Sm4sh: Diddy Kong
6. Melee: Fountain of Dreams, Brawl: Pokemon Stadium 2, Sm4sh: Guar Plains
7. Melee: n/a, Brawl: Hanenbow, Sm4sh: Pac Man in 3DS
8. Melee: Fountain of Dreams, Brawl: With Mila's Divine Protection, Sm4sh: Guar Plains
9. Subspace Emissary
10. Smash Ball (I'm actually playing casually over competitevly)
11. Shulk: "This is the Monado's Power!"
12. With friends, but recently mostly alone, as I've dropped competitive Smash
13. Stock or Stamina
14. Me and my friends, tourney, 1v1's only Smash Ball, playing our mains.
16. Brawl's events on Hard
17. Hell yeah
18. FS Meter and the return of Shulk
21. Zelda. Love her new redesign.
22. If it means we can get all kinds of new characters, I'm all for it. Sakurai has already said clones/echoes don't take off slots from the roster so why not?
23. Rex and Pyra [Xenoblade Chronicles 2] (RIP), Geno [Super Mario RPG], Banjo and Kazooie [Banjo and Kazooie], and KOS MOS [Xenosaga]
24. Xenoblade Chronicles, Animal Crossing, and Earthbound
25. Yup. All the time and it was blast. Still do and can't wait to see what's been added in Ultimate.
26. Nope. Sakurai will tragically work himself until death, but he seems to be getting younger, so I dunno.
27. Yup. Never gotten far though, haha
28. Villager, Luigi (missfire), Meta Knight, and Isabelle (probably)
29. I look at them, but I don't pay them heed, I play who I please. Shulk wasn't great in Sm4sh, but I still hope he'll be good in Ultimate.
30. I can't explain