So, hey! I'm bad at introductions. Actually, I don't feel like telling you my name, nor my gender, nor my age. Screw all of that! You'll get to know all those things once you know me better. I don't like judging people, nor do I like being judged. With that out of the way.. I'm coming from Germany and I'm a Fire Emblem fan.. though, I'm not exactly as enthusiastic about it as other people. My favorite game is PoR, which I think is a pretty popular opinion on here. I'm currently pondering whether I should get a New 3DS with Fire Emblem Fates or Pokémon Sun/Moon. Other than that, I currently don't have any other thoughts swirling in my head.
Alright. Time for a few basic things about me:
- Favorite food: I dislike a lot of stuff, it's rather hard to please me. But.. I like pretty basic stuff, so it's also easy to please me, once you know me better, that is! (I don't care if that's contradictive.) To get to the point: I like pizza. Cheese, salami, and tomato sauce are enough for me. I don't like it when there's all sorts of toppings and everything looks like a mess.
- Pets: I currently have one cat. His name is Tomi, and he's ten/eleven years old. I'm not so sure myself. I've had him ever since he was a kitten, and love him to bits. (Even though he prefers food over my presence, it seems. Then again, I feel the same about other people that I know, so I get where it's coming from. Can't blame him.)
Hope it actually embedded the picture here. If it did: Lovely, isn't he? If it didn't.. well, maybe someone can teach it to me.
- Hobbies, Personality.. etc.: I currently don't have any ambitions, sadly. I also don't have many talents besides being a sarcastic prick, so.. yeah. I'm not exactly gifted, or anything. If I had to pick hobbies to list here, then it would probably be gaming, cycling and swimming. Though, I usually refrain from doing the last two things unless it's summer, so most of the time, I'm kinda just gaming and annoying people on their Steam accounts because apparently I'm really charismatic and funny. (Don't let it fool you. I'm not.) Also, I hate emojis with a passion. I suck at art, by the way. The only thing I can draw are stickmen.
- Favorite games: Well, we're here because of Fire Emblem, aren't we? My favorite game in the franchise is PoR without a doubt. (Yeah, I also like repeating myself.) I haven't played too much Fire Emblem recently, but I'm about to start a playthrough of Radiant Dawn.. blind. <.< I waited so long for this, now it's finally time. My first FE game was Fire Emblem: Awakening. And while it's not a bad game, it's probably my least favorite game when it comes to FE. I won't go into details here, since it's my personal opinion and I don't have to justify it here. After I completed it for the first time, I simply moved on, did some research and fell in love with the older games (Sacred Stones and PoR always stood out, in my opinion. Yes, I'm a PoR fanboy.) But.. I also play other games, and it's an odd mix, to be honest: ArmA 3, Skyrim, Starbound, all sorts of old games, Pokémon (Including spin-offs.. fangames, all that nice stuff.), DayZ.. etc. I also want to play Fates in the near future, even though I'm not exactly too excited for it.
- Things I don't like about myself.. everybody's gotta be honest once in a while: My laziness. My inability to learn and concentrate on things. My terrible luck. The fact that I easily get jealous of other people. The fact that I can get very rude towards the people that I usually cherish. The fact that I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. (My brain only works if it wants to. Most of the time, it simply fails me.) The fact that I changed so much over the last two years. The fact that I've gotten very bad at being a forgiving person. My low self-esteem.
Running out of things about myself.. but.. I'm not exactly active on forums, since I'm pretty bad at interacting with other people, so don't expect to see me replying to a lot of things. I just felt like making an account in case it ever comes in handy. You never know! Though, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Don't be shy.~
OH, YES! I might just use this oppurtunity to brag about something, fufufufu..
Just kidding. I don't actually like bragging, nor do I like arrogant people. I just felt like sharing it, since it seems like I was pretty lucky. My opinion on Fire Emblem: Heroes? Probably 3/5 with the content it has now, hope they'll continue to improve it.
But yeah, I'm done introducing myself. Have a nice day! Sorry in advance for any feelings of pain or cringe that my introduction may have caused.