I've been seeing draft runs all over the place and man, I want to start one of my own. I probably won't do so good but where's the fun in not trying. Alright here we go.
Thank you Apocalypse15 on Gamefaqs and copy and paste.
The use of non-drafted characters is limited to the following. Breaking any of these rules results in a four turn penalty per character for each chapter in which they are used.
- Moving. A non-drafted unit can move freely about the map.
- Meatshielding without weapons is allowed. In other words, any character may be attacked on Enemy Phase, but they cannot by any means retaliate against that opponent with a weapon.
- Rescuing, Taking, Giving, and Dropping non-drafted characters, but not characters you have drafted, is prohibited.
- Non-drafted characters may hold weapons and items and trade them among non-drafted characters and drafted characters.
- Your non-drafted units may recruit characters, including drafted ones.
- There is a penalty for non-drafted Thieves opening chests and stealing, but they may be used to obtain items from the desert chapter.
Anyways, I hope these rules are rather simple and easy to follow, considering that this is a draft tournament and only drafted characters should really be used. In conclusion, non-drafted characters may:
- Hold items and weapons and trade them to other characters
- Recruit characters
- Obtain items in the desert
You can do what you will with Green units, these rules only apply once a unit has been recruiting
No Marcus, for he is too much win.
Four more people will do.