1. This draft is for 3 players.
2. Eirika/Ephraim, Franz, Vanessa, Colm, Amelia, Orson, Tethys, and Myrrh are free for all to use.
3. Seth is banned from all use. (Except the Prologue)
4. The game will be played on Hard Mode Erika’s Route.
1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories and dig up items in the desert, and meatshield.
2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.
3. Map shopping is allowed.
4. Skirmishes/use of the Tower or Ruins is disallowed. Skirmishes that are blocking your path may be activated and immediately fled from.
5. Defend Chapters are tied for turn count for each player.
6. Amelia and Ewan may be brought to level 10 of their Tier 0 class in Tower. All items gained from this must be tossed.
7. After the teams are drafted, the players enter a trade phase where they can exchange their team members with one another as long as both players accept the trade.
1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.
2. Seth has a special 8 turn penalty per chapter.
Team 1: Innes, Gilliam, Saleh, Natasha, Joshua, Forde, Duessel, L’arachel
Team 2: Moulder, Ross, Artur, Kyle, Gerik, Rennac, Neimi, Cormag
Team 3: Lute, Tana,, Syrene, Dozla, Marisa, Ewan, Knoll, Garcia
-This draft was modified from a 4 player format
-This draft features a player who has never played sacred stones before but was given advice on which units to select (Team 1)
-Team 2 is being run by me and I have never beaten Sacred Stones before. Furthest I’ve gotten is Cormag’s joining chapter on Erika Route.
-Franz, Vanessa and Colm were made communal so that more experienced players don’t get the advantages these units provide (Early mount, flying and thief utility) over less experienced players and from there we needed a number divisible by 3 so I threw Amelia in there because she sucks and would likely be drafted last anyways.
-I’m permitting meatshielding not so that it can be abused but so that Iundrafted units backed into a corner don’t give turn penalties for accidentally initiating unarmed combat.
So from the teams listed above, who do you predict is going to win?
-Defend Chapter rules were modified so that the end of game turn counter could be used to mark progress.