Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'fan translation'.
Found 2 results
I have a bit of a problem with the Mystery of the Emblem (Monshou no Nazo, if you will) translation patch. I can't tell if the ROM I have just isn't a header or if my emulator just sucks (I'm using SNES9x). The ROM works fine when I don't patch it, but it won't work when I patch it. I know there are two versions of the game out there, and I've gotten them both and patched them with their respective patches, but it's the same result with both of them. I'm using Windows 10 and can't seem to find a version of SNESTool that works, so I have no idea of what to do.