These foolish Laguz...

Zelgius

I was needed elsewhere, but got stopped by a blue cat... he said his name was Ranulf, the right hand to the future king of Gallia. Hah!

Haha... anyways, in Part 3 - Chapter 3, what will releasing the horses do?

Be careful, I said I was speculating that. You MAY get the gem even if you don't do it, since the conversation giving it to you may be completely unrelated. :X

No they can't kill them, but they're sure as hell annoying. "No you stupid horse! the exit is THAT way!"

Yeah seriously, They go right beside an exit, and then they start heading towards a different one. It's annoying as heck.

one of those horses were killed for me. i didn't really matter though, they were getting in the way

i'm almost done with my first runthrough of the game. I would be done but my TV is never available...

oh well, i'll be done soon and I gotta say, this game freakin owns

You also get 500 experience each for each senator that lives but they both have good items so you'll want a rogue to steal them...

That doesn't really have anything to do with the horse question, but just kill them. Why get Bonus EXP when you could just kill them. THEY DESERVE IT.

But you get less exp in the process, and you get more fore not killing them. It's not that hard to steal from them either. With Heather's crazy speed and avoid, its pretty damn easy.

But you get less exp in the process, and you get more fore not killing them. It's not that hard to steal from them either. With Heather's crazy speed and avoid, its pretty damn easy.

I totally agree.