Has anybody.,.

I think I unlocked Petrine but never went to see if I actually did. I'm currently on my fourth play-through.

I also heard that if you just continually copy over an endgame savefile and beat it 15 times, you can get Ashnard like that. is it true?

I unlocked Oliver... and used him once... for the lulz. I went to Lonely Isle with only Oliver and he got raped.

Hard. xDDD

Well, I havn't officially, but my AR'd run got both Ashnard and Psycho Ashnard.

Yeah, murduring stuff with Psycho Ashnard is REALLY fun.

haha. psycho Ashnard... i don't know why, but that striked as quite funny for me. Prolly cuz i faced him in hard mode... and wow was that surprising, so i could that being fun

I also heard that if you just continually copy over an endgame savefile and beat it 15 times, you can get Ashnard like that. is it true?

I think so, I'm not 100% sure. I know I only beat the game 6 different times and repeated a couple of Endgames for the support transfers to RD but I got Petrine.

i got sisharam (cant think of the name... its Jill's dad), dont know how, though. i beat the game 6 times, maybe thats why

I finally got Ashnard... It took forever, though. I think you can just play through Endgame again and again. I really don't remember how I did it. Using him was fun. ^^ playing the Lonely Isle with just him was fun. He murdered everyone. Brutally.

I think I unlocked Petrine but never went to see if I actually did. I'm currently on my fourth play-through.

No.

I've tried.

*has AR*

Yup. I got ashnard. I don't believe it works by copying and beating the final chapter 15 times. You need to go from Prolouge to Epilouge to get 1 playthrough. My fastest playthrough of FE 9....lemme check....1minute, 9 seconds.

Yet, how do you get Berserk Ashnard? I thought you could only recruit units that you Didn't kill. That's why I have an army of 16 BKs, and 6 greils.

*has AR*

Yup. I got ashnard. I don't believe it works by copying and beating the final chapter 15 times. You need to go from Prolouge to Epilouge to get 1 playthrough. My fastest playthrough of FE 9....lemme check....1minute, 9 seconds.

Yet, how do you get Berserk Ashnard? I thought you could only recruit units that you Didn't kill. That's why I have an army of 16 BKs, and 6 greils.

1 min., 9 seconds?! how the hell did u do that?

Cheats:

-Warp to final chapter mod (actually, I have a better version of it now, so I could probably get it down to ~30 seconds)

-Power Ranger Ike

-Control Enemies

-Weapon Slot 1 is Ragnell

What to do:

-Skip cutscenes, turn animations off, kil boyd and greil in 1 shot.

-Activate Warp mod at the end of the chapter (or before if you have the new one)

-Skip cutscenes, take control of ashnard and move him toward you.

-Control enemies so that Ike can move through Bryce, Etc, and attck ashnard, killing him.

-Skip cutscenes, and your done.

• 2 weeks later...