ITT you make your own tier list

Metal Rabbit

yeah but his speed weight help him survive. Plus, ZSS doesnt have many strong attacks, but she kicks ass too :D

Zero Suit Samus' 3 strongest attacks are stronger than Samus' strongest attack. :/ Also, Sonic has no killing moves and he's not the best at recovering because if he gets knocked under the stage with no jumps he's dead, and if he gets knocked low and far away he's dead, And if he gets knocked far away and below the stage even slightly he's probably dead. He's not really that heavy though, and his speed can easily be used against him.

Zero Suit Samus' 3 strongest attacks are stronger than Samus' strongest attack

really? which ones?

Zero Suit Samus' 3 strongest attacks are stronger than Samus' strongest attack. :/ Also, Sonic has no killing moves and he's not the best at recovering because if he gets knocked under the stage with no jumps he's dead, and if he gets knocked low and far away he's dead, And if he gets knocked far away and below the stage even slightly he's probably dead. He's not really that heavy though, and his speed can easily be used against him.

Isn't it true for most characters that if you are under the stage with no jumps let, you're dead? The only characters who could survive that are Pit and R.O.B.. Sonics recovery is really good compared to others. His spring dropped can do damage and he can still use aerials afterwards. He does not have many killing moves and is rather lightweight, but also is hard to hit. I'd say he's a pretty balanced out character.

And I can't believe no one has mentioned Pit. Pit is arguably the most overpowered character in the game. He has two moves that reflect projectiles and has an arrow attack that is fast, spammable, and high damaging. His recovery is one of the best too, he can avoid Olimar dreaded Final Smash for crying out loud. He does has a few killing moves, but the are really easy to land. His weight is really his only weakness, but even then he is near medium weight. DAMN YOU PIT!

There are plenty of characters who can recover from beneath the stage. Also, Pit is good for beginners but he's far from the best.

There are plenty of characters who can recover from beneath the stage. Also, Pit is good for beginners but he's far from the best.

I thought you meant characters that were directly under the stage with no jumps left. There aren't many characters that can come back from the bottom with only their recovery move.

Have you ever played an expert Pit player? Pit is good in the hands of a beginner, but even better in the hands of a pro. You don't seem to defend your argument for this one.

I actually tried to main with Pit, but I just couldn't kill very well with him. Maybe it's just me, but he doesnt really have any really powerful attacks that can send an opponent flying when the enemy is at around 50% or so.... but like you said, he does recover well and can reflect projectiles

just watch out when he becomes metal because if gets sent over a vliff, you're screwed (learned that the hard way)

i hate him because i feel he's taking up a space where an honest nintendo character should have been.

It's not as if they said, "Hey, let's just throw Micaiah out and put Sonic in instead!"

Yeah, most characters have problems recovering from those situations

And I can't believe no one has mentioned Pit. Pit is arguably the most overpowered character in the game. He has two moves that reflect projectiles and has an arrow attack that is fast, spammable, and high damaging. His recovery is one of the best too, he can avoid Olimar dreaded Final Smash for crying out loud. He does has a few killing moves, but the are really easy to land. His weight is really his only weakness, but even then he is near medium weight. DAMN YOU PIT!

Overpowered? Ae you kidding? I can rarely kill with the guy.

I think Ike is a character that has everything pretty balaced out... strong attacks, he's heavy so he wont fly far, he is slow but I work around that, decent recovery moves, very good final smash. Hell, what's not awesome about him?

Gay tier

1. Jiggaly puff

2. Wario

3. Wolf

Are ya'll ready to get killed with fire?

Anyways, I'm bored so:

God Tier:

No One

Not God Tier:

Everyone

High tier

1. Marth

2. ZSS

3. Yoshi

4. Fox

5. Falco

6. Toon Link

Suck tier

Everyone but

Gay tier

1. Jiggaly puff

2. Wario

3. Wolf

You'll get no sympathy from me

I WILL be the one t take you down for this!

And i'll be joining in

I'd accept the challenge but I got my Wii taken away for a while, (they thought I was asleep in Drivers ED). I have fought against people who have played pro's before. And besides if anyone uses a ranged person like Wolf, my Yoshi will take care of him.

I'll beat the crap outta you and if you lose you must change your name to Errand Boy and do whatever I tell you to do.

I'll beat the crap outta you and if you lose you must change your name to Errand Boy and do whatever I tell you to do.

I don't fight in a betted match if you want to fight someone in a wager match fight one of my sub leaders in my clan they would be more than happy to. I fight with honor, I will not accept any bets that anyone will post.

High:

Link: His attacks are all good for quickly stoping people, or moving them around

Toon Link: see above

Marth: instant Counter owns, good speed and power

Sonic: His speed combind with a lot of his hard hitting moves, such as his aerial UP A makes him a strong hitter, on top of that he is very flexible on his Special moves.

Falco: Stopping foes with a quick long range blast, or hitting them back from a reflector shot in the blink of an eye= win.

Lucario: Instant Counter, Far range, gets stronger as he goes, and fairly heavy.

Snake: His side smash attacks can almost one hit, and aren't the hardest thing to land, his FS is good for multi KO's.

Pit: Strong, combos well, reflects all moves with Down B, ranged attack that can hit anywhere, and is almost impossible to KO from not being able to reach the edge of a stage (basically he'll never fall to the bottom)

Upper middle

Captain falcon: Played right, you can't be killed by a meteor smash, and instead kill them.

Luigi: Strong, and a lot of recover moves

Mario: Same as Luigi

Wario: Bike is great for sudden Deaths, his attacks hit pretty hard for his speed too.

King Dedede: Strong, and well balanced.

Middle:

Fox: Very light, but fairly flexible

Metaknight: Moves are all pretty good, but all make it so you can't do anything else when used in air.

Olimar: pretty neat, hard to hit, easy to rack up damage, but not the most handy

Samus/Zsuit Samus: Very nice FS, and hte two forms make her nice, but she only has a few hard hitting things.

R.O.B.: Pretty handy, most of his attacks are either ranged, or combo well, and like Pit, he's hard to kill by a bottom stage KO thing.

Gannondorf: Strong, but slow, you can one hit a lot of units with his Warlock Punch

Ike: Ike is just meh. His moves are indeed powerful, and they hit hard with almost any attack, but his special attacks are easy to dodge.. EX: those who try to use a charged Up B side to hit me, usually dash right in front of me (who is waiting with a smash hit :D)... never hitting me..

Rest of the people, mid lower or lower.

Also, Sonic has no killing moves and he's not the best at recovering because if he gets knocked under the stage with no jumps he's dead, and if he gets knocked low and far away he's dead, And if he gets knocked far away and below the stage even slightly he's probably dead. He's not really that heavy though, and his speed can easily be used against him.

HAHA your kidding right? What seriously? Sonic can use his B move to hump the underside of the stage, and sit there the whole match, on top of that, even if he doesn't do that, his B up goes so high you can go from the mid of the stage, to the side, and stand a fair chance of living.

Edited by Fourth Fox of Fire
As requested