Cant enter chapter 6x

Ivellios

Hi, can someone tell me why i cant enter chapter 6x? i completed it with 15 chars, and got to chapter 7, then i completed with 14 chars and still chapter 7... is there a turn limit to enter it?, because i boss abused for about 120 turns him on the 2 times i tried

thx in advance

and sorry for the bad english, not my first language :(

You probably did the same mistake every newbie makes on this one.

Before beating chapter 6, your total party (as in every1 in the entire freaking army) must have only 15 people or less to choose from in the preparation screen. If you did happen to have only 15 on the prep screen and recruited Rickard but kept him alive, well there's your problem... Rickard should've been killed because him staying alive put the unit count up to 16.

If you happen to have 20 on the prep screen, you must bring 5 in the chapter just to have them killed (and kill/not recruit rickard).

Edited by Boo

haha my entire team will be ppl who need to die then :( thx for the help man

and just a final question, the other 12x, 15x, etc chapter need 15 or less too? i didnt want to kill every bad person that join my team later :(

It's the same for every gaiden chapter but 24x. After 20x, you no longer need to kill.

Besides, the deployment limit is usually 15 you should probably plan on 10-15 people you really do want to use. Those you are not using will serve you better if they're dead so you can get more EXP for those you are using.

Is it really such a big deal if you have to go through the game without the likes of Jeigan, Riff, Vyland, and CAPTAIN GORDIN DEFENDER OF EARTH?

Is it really such a big deal if you have to go through the game without the likes of Jeigan, Riff, Vyland, and CAPTAIN GORDIN DEFENDER OF EARTH?

Later on (assuming you're visiting all the gaiden maps) when its people like Abel, Linde, Ogma, Poala, Catua are having to die as well as nearly every character you recruit it does become an issue.

I'll be glad once my gaiden playthrough is over is all i'm saying...

Later on (assuming you're visiting all the gaiden maps) when its people like Abel, Linde, Ogma, Poala, Catua are having to die as well as nearly every character you recruit it does become an issue.

I'll be glad once my gaiden playthrough is over is all i'm saying...

The only time this whole killing a character thing is an issue is when you've got a chapter with low deployment limits and you've got MANY useless units to kill in order to reach a gaiden (that's assuming you're a gaiden player), which results in you having to deploy only a few of your preferred units .This is remedied by killing useless characters as enemies or on the same chapter they've been recruited. If I wanna train Catria and have to nuke off one of my units, I'll just kill whichever of my strong characters had the worst luck with their growths (or some1 who hardly makes an impact in my strategies... like Bantu).

Edited by Boo

I've had to do this a grand total of never. And why is Linde dying a bad thing? Palla isn't THAT great, either.

Oh, and if you play NM, I honestly think Ogma's not worth it. Hell, even on the harder modes I would ditch him after a few chapters. It also doesn't help that his RNG hates me.

I had this problem as well. I can't believe the game actually makes you kill people to get to X chapters... I guess deaths will be a normal part to the game on the hardest mode. Something I will be doing after my Normal Run is complete. It's way too easy on "Normal" mode.

I've had to do this a grand total of never. And why is Linde dying a bad thing? Palla isn't THAT great, either.

Yeah well I kept Julian, Shiida (I like Wing Spear), Jake (I like using the shooters), Bantu (he'll be killed once I get Tiki) and Frey around so thats probably it...

As for Linde...maybe because I like using Aura before the final chapter (a B rank takes time) or having to ram a load of arms scrolls up a females ass...

"Shiida (I like Wing Spear)"

Cept Wing Spear sucks. Yay cav and armor killing! oh wait cavs and armors already die easy. Not to mention since you're on the mode that has Frey....lawl.

"As for Linde...maybe because I like using Aura before the final chapter (a B rank takes time) or having to ram a load of arms scrolls up a females ass... "

Yay Aura! I go from one rounding everything on the map to....one rounding everything on the map. Even on H5 Blizza one rounds almost everything. On Curate>Sage Merric. That's kinda sad.

"Shiida (I like Wing Spear)"

Cept Wing Spear sucks. Yay cav and armor killing! oh wait cavs and armors already die easy. Not to mention since you're on the mode that has Frey....lawl.

"As for Linde...maybe because I like using Aura before the final chapter (a B rank takes time) or having to ram a load of arms scrolls up a females ass... "

Yay Aura! I go from one rounding everything on the map to....one rounding everything on the map. Even on H5 Blizza one rounds almost everything. On Curate>Sage Merric. That's kinda sad.

Ah yes, you again.

If he wants to use the fucking wing spear, let him use the wing spear. If he wants to use Linde, let him fucking use Linde.

Don't repeat GameFAQs.

He can if he wants, doesn't change the fact both suck.

By the way, remember what you said to me? If my posts irritate you so much, ignore them? Well, right back at ya.

Edited by Berserkah2DaBladah

No need to flame, guys. It's just opinions. Respect them.

As for myself, I'm using Shiida because she is, like Florina of FE7 and Thany of FE6, the first Pegasus Knight in her game. I almost always tend to go with the first usable, for no reason. Wing Spear's just a nice bonus.

He can if he wants, doesn't change the fact both suck.

By the way, remember what you said to me? If my posts irritate you so much, ignore them? Well, right back at ya.

They don't irritate me. You're just trying to lure TC away from characters who can and probably will be good.. Tsk Tsk...

Oh, this is why you're pitching a fit? Not because I'm opposing the "USE WHO U WANT LOL" method, but because you're under the delusion that certain characters in this game are actually good? Tsk tsk.

No? Shiida and Linde are terrible units.

Okay, let's go over this niiice...and slow. 10/0 Catria>>>20/0 Shiida. Hell, she kills Shiida in stats WAY before that. In the very chapter she joins, there's a ton of enemies Catria can get easy kills on. Then there's the mages in C15 who have crappy hit and defense, just asking for it....you know, this is going to get her HIGHER than 10/0. Easy kills, no hassle, Shiida...has crappy HP, Str, def, VERY important stats in this game. There's no way her promotion takes priority over Kain, Barst, and CERTIANTLY not Merric, so...there's no way she's passing up Catria after she takes some easy kills. Yes, it's kind of babying, but Catria's situation isn't even one quarter as bad as, say, Nino or the trainees. Not even close. And this isn't just a Catria>Shiida thing, it's the fact that Shiida is a horrible unit. Even WITH the dragon knight bonus, her durability still sucks pretty bad due to rock-bottom HP and will vanish pretty quickly. I WOULD say don't even start me on the wing spear, but since you insist, okay. The only thing that has any use is on H5 when you actually need it to nuke cavs earlygame. Later on, it, and Shiida, wear off their usefulness because your normal units will be one rounding cavs and even armors with ease. On Normal, it won't make up for her massive level disadvantage Marth and the cavs got from the prolouge chapters, and cavs are so pathetic I could probably kill them with a wet noodle. So it has earlygame utility going for it on H5 and nothing going for it on NM. By the time Catria joins, it's worn off it's usefulness and Shiida is best left as a gaiden sacrifice.

Linde? Oh boy, you just HAD to get me started on her. Let's see, where do I begin? Crappy stats, iffy jointime, takes horrible babying, and doesn't even turn out that good. What? Magic? What do I care about magic? The fact that Merric doesn't care about the crappy magic Curate gives him REALLY ought to tell you something. So with that out of the way, we're at the fact that even her NM durability is horrid, and on H5, she's unusable because everything kills her in one blow. Her ability to one round is also much less impressive than it seems once you realize even lolVyland is killing everything in one round. So first she sucks, and then she sucks less. Never mind the fact that unlike Merric, she can't benefit from going Cleric since her stats are still going to suck. Also never mind that Dark Mage Caesar is better for all intents and purposes [better jointime, HP/Def, still one rounds everything]

Sorry to interrupt your singing but it is falling on deaf ears.

Classic mistake to make. I'm doing a "fun" genocide playthrough. I don't need lectures debates about how the units i'm using are bad or the units I have had to kill are worse.

I guess I made the mistake of:

-Using more than 15 characters and rotating cast members in my regular FE playthroughs

-Mentioning names that had to be killed and names that survived :(

-Not liking genocdie playthroughs end of even the unit i'll never use it feels horrible to kill them off

Sorry to interrupt your singing but it is falling on deaf ears.

Classic mistake to make. I'm doing a "fun" genocide playthrough. I don't need lectures debates about how the units i'm using are bad or the units I have had to kill are worse.

I guess I made the mistake of:

-Using more than 15 characters and rotating cast members in my regular FE playthroughs

-Mentioning names that had to be killed and names that survived :(

-Not liking genocdie playthroughs end of even the unit i'll never use it feels horrible to kill them off

That's what I'm trying to tell him. But BB, from what I understand, RANK IZ EVRITHING AMIRITE?!?!?

Fail.

That argument would work great. Except for the fact that, you know, they STILL suck outside of ranked runs due to their crap stats.

Care to stop talking out of your rear end and explain why they're NOT bad units? I've just told you how badly they suck statistically. Freaking Vyland is beating the snot out of them for the love of pete. And that's WITHOUT level leads, so save it.

Except once again these arguments are not based off of Hard 5. Linda's just WORSE on Hard 5 because she can't survive a single hit from anything. Even on Normal she's still a crappy unit. You can go hard 1, hard 2, or normal for all I care, but they still are not good characters.

Are you even reading a damn thing I say? It doesn't seem like it at all.