This ticks me off so bad...

Inactive Account

Here are absolute truths:

-Every generation is the same. Technology is different.

-The old pplz will always try to oppose new things that the younger generation loves.

-Eventually we'll be in their shoes, since its a cycle

-Jack Thompson worships Roy Cohn and is a total douche

fix'd

That article is such a load of bull. I've played Mortal Kombat and other violent games from when I was 3/4 years old, and right now I'm the calmest person in the whole family. Seriously, I'm not aggressive in the least. And I've played a game where you rip out the guy's fucking spine.

That article is such a load of bull. I've played Mortal Kombat and other violent games from when I was 3/4 years old, and right now I'm the calmest person in the whole family. Seriously, I'm not aggressive in the least. And I've played a game where you rip out the guy's fucking spine.

I hear you. Sometimes I wonder if I'm even related to my family...

Maybe you're right.

Is it just me or does the guy who wrote the "counter-argument" article seem like he's been to this topic...

well we do have a lot of guests look at this site

you never know.....

• 3 weeks later...

Alright that (mind the swears) pissed me the fuck off. Whoever wrote that needs to get laid by someone because apparently they're to uptight

GRAAAH! THIS MAKES ME MAD!!! ANOTHER PERSON WHO TRIES TO BRING DOWN VIDEO GAMES!!! >.<

its like playing with the lightgun, would make you wanna use a real gun (from another article)

This makes me sooo mad, it must've been from video games, that i wanna kill everyone like GTA [/sarcasm]

That guy should probably Ban mechanics and programming and such from colleges to as they are really quite the same thing as programming a game. The only difference is a game is for leisure while most programs work as a tool. Either way, it's a money maker which is what college is generally used for (aka getting a good job to make money). And even you just want the knowledge of it, the mechanics of a video game are just as valid a subject as the mechanics of a car or the biology of a plant.

[joking]I think he tripped one to many times in Brawl. That's why he made that article. He got too angry from all the tripping, so he's trying to warn the rest of the world[/joking]

Speak the devil my friend did a research paper on violence in video games and it shows that since the time Doom one came out violence has been down.

^Give that friend of yours a medal and a give-a-free-ass-kicking voucher so he can use it on that guy who wrote the article