Gift Exchange thing! <3

Liz

I have decided to organize a gift exchange for the forest! yay me!

In this gift exchange, you may draw something, write a work of fiction, make a sig, etc for the person you will give the gift to.

If you want to be a part of this, send me a PM or post in this thread. Only people who participate will receive a gift, though.

once i get a good enough list, I'll pair up everyone randomly and will tell the giver who he or she has to give the gift to. Don't tell the person you're giving the gift to, though! let it be a surprise!

so, do you want to do this?

:o

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking of having a gift exchange for the forest myself but i didnt know how to do it. Thanks bianchi! count me in

lol! sure thing!

*adds MaSu to the Wish List*

That would be funny. But chances of that will probably be slim.

depends on how many ppl sign up. i already have a list of ppl to give SOMETHING to for christmas........too bad that 3 of the list of 5 ppl I had.....all of their wiis dont work :/ (or they dont have net connection *coughBIANCHIIMLOOKINGATYOUcough*)

depends on how many ppl sign up. i already have a list of ppl to give SOMETHING to for christmas........too bad that 3 of the list of 5 ppl I had.....all of their wiis dont work :/ (or they dont have net connection *coughBIANCHIIMLOOKINGATYOUcough*)

Actually...

i'll make sure it doesn't happen

<3

because that would be cheating!

XD

I think that put and end to it right there.

Awww! D: This sounds fun, but I don't think I'll have time to participate. I already signed up for the Fire Emblem Secret Santa on dA, so between that, finishing my finals, and of course, the fact that Christmas is just around the corner, I'm tight for time. This sounds like a ton of fun though! I bet it'll be great. :3 Start one earlier next year! XD

Will the gift be do ON christmas? Cause I'm pretty busy as of right now....

It's a hard choice. I'd want to be a part of this, but I can't draw, and written works aren't something that I can do on the spot, they come to me...

I could promise that person to be a major character in a future story of mine, but then what happens if I get someone who already was?

In short, I'd like to be a part of this, but I don't think I can contribute anything to it. =/

Considering the fact that I started this late, we'll extend the due date until January 17. that gives people over a month to work on their gift.

how does that sound?

Edited by Bianchi Ridell Crimea

Considering the fact that I started this late, we'll extend the due date until January 17. that gives people over a month to work on their gift.

how does that sound?

The 17th? Awesome; much better! Sign me up! XD Just in time for my birthday! XD

Hm. ... ah, why not? I'll need something to help me back into the groove after finals.

Count me in on this.

Edit: And same question as Blackavar. I'm still relatively unfamiliar with most members of the forum, so I can't say I know what any given person would like to receive. I'm not even sure what I'd like to receive, though.

Edited by The Blind Archer

Yeah, I had been thinking about that for a while.

for all of those interested, post your interests and such.

What do you like, what are your hobbies, etc. post anything and everything about yourself. remember, that the more specific you are about your interests, the more likely you will be receiving something you like.

Also, the last day to sign up for this is Monday, December 15. For all of those who are still trying to decide whether to join or not, decide over the weekend.

I'm going to draw names sometime on Monday. And no, I won't be postponing the name-drawing, since I want to give people the most time possible to work on their gifts.

And another thing, if for some reason a person who signs up doesn't submit their gift, they won't be receiving any. Hopefully, we won't have this problem, but I just wanted to make this clear from day one. This is just to motivate people to actually work on their gift. If someone fails to submit their gift, you will force me to work overtime just to try to get around the problem. So please, submit your work promptly.

So now, this thread becomes about people's interests. Remember, final date to sign up is December 15, so get to it!

<3