Help me come up with a story

kaonohiokala

Okay, so the good characters of FE10 are in Tellius. After the DB finds an ancient relic in Hatari, they are transported to this bizzare world. Micaiah is confused and ends up staying in some tent until she finds someone familiar.

Prologue:

Micaiah finds a knocked-out man in the plains of Sacae. He ends up being Izuka and Micaiah expresses how much she hates him. Some bandits appear and Micaiah wants to kill them. Izuka says that he is only a tactician and somehow convinces Micaiah to let him tell her what to do.

Chapter 1:

Izuka and Micaiah travel to Bulgar in search of people they know. They find Edward and Leonardo there. Edward doesn't even know that they're out of Daein and Leonardo is busy getting some action with girls. Afterwards, they get into a fight with more bandits.

Other Stuff:

Chapter 2 - Micaiah and co. stop by a shrine to get Thani, a powerful magic.

Chapter 3 - Micaiah and co. find Nolan being harassed by bandits and find Laura's a village.

Chapter 4 - Micaiah and co. find Sothe with a bunch of bandits

Chapter 5 - Micaiah and co. find Aran and Ilyana being assaulted

Chapter 6 - Micaiah and co. are rescued by Meg (lol) and find Tauroneo in a village.

Chapter 7 - Micaiah and co. find Fiona and Reyson.

Chapter 7x - Micaiah and co. decide to go and get Leanne's Elixir that some guy stole.

Chapter 8 - Micaiah and co. fight some guys with good weapons.

Chapter 9 - Micaiah and co. find Tormod.

Chapter 10 - Micaiah and co. invade Caelin.

That's the basic coverage of whats happening. I need help with chapters 2-10. Mainly help with convos and stuff.

Hmm. I can't think of anything on chapter 2. Now, the backstory; Micaiah remembers everything, right? Does everyone else remember everything as well? To have a party, you've got to have a rap, metaphorically speaking.

Izuka isn't necessarily a good guy... he's an NPC. I'm planning on killing him sometime in late game.

please, make it slow and painful.