FE4 Noobs unite...

Faval has one thing going for him: his raw attack power.

He's one of the few characters able to meaningfully injure Epilogue!Yurius due to that +10 str bonus of Ichieval. Granted, he can't really take a counterattack, but well.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s not that simple. Remember what TheEnd said about Holsety!Sety Vs. Yurius? Yurius has 50%~ chance of hit even, when Sety’s SPD cap is 30 and he gets +15 from Holsety.

Now about Faval…

His SPD cap at 27. His Ichival only provides +10 SPD (and STR). The said Ichival weights 13.

Even if you cover it with SPD ring, he would only receive +2 bonus. That’s mean Yurius’ chance on landing hit on Faval is much greater than on Sety.

I’m not saying it’s impossible that you can kill Yurius with Faval, but it’s definitely riskier than pitting Sety against Yurius. With his lower AVO and his barely there MDF. ;_;

(Though Faval has better chance to kill Yurius due his attack is targeting DEF, not MDF, and that extra +10 STR of his.)

Edited by Ishtar

That's why you need like 3 charisma users and 1 Celice and a lover and several rings.

With 1 lover and 1 charisma user and Celice Julius's hit is now 36. With 2 more that's 16 and Faval's hit is 91. Then it should be pretty easy.

What if Julius start criticalling things with Wrath and Meteor?

Edited by Julius

That's why you need like 3 charisma users and 1 Celice and a lover and several rings.

With 1 lover and 1 charisma user and Celice Julius's hit is now 36. With 2 more that's 16 and Faval's hit is 91. Then it should be pretty easy.

What if Julius start criticalling things with Wrath and Meteor?

Indeed, but you know that sometimes the RNG loves to screw around with you. Especially around 40 and 80. ;__;

Why would he start meteoring someone if he could just kill Faval with Loptous? Faval got no awareness unless he is Alec's son. (A pairing that one should never consider to make. ._.)

Why would he start meteoring someone if he could just kill Faval with Loptous? Faval got no awareness unless he is Alec's son. (A pairing that one should never consider to make. ._.)

I just tried, he usually attacks someone else with Meteor, he never attacks Faval back with Loputousu, which is annoying.

I just tried, he usually attacks someone else with Meteor, he never attacks Faval back with Loputousu, which is annoying.

D8

Ah! I just remember. He wouldn't attack if you can counterattack him back. My bad. =/

If you put him in the Charge place and make him attack (he can't Charge) then Julius will attack Faval but he will attack from close range. This gets rid of the Meteor problem though, but in theory if you have 2 more Charisma users then winning should be easy if you have many Ichival uses.

If you put him in the Charge place and make him attack (he can't Charge) then Julius will attack Faval but he will attack from close range. This gets rid of the Meteor problem though, but in theory if you have 2 more Charisma users then winning should be easy if you have many Ichival uses.

Yes exactly, he wouldn't attack if Faval can counterattack him back.

Honestly, I rarely use Faval. So his Ichival often in perfect condition. The same case happened to Althena and Shanan. I prefer to abuse Tryfing and Mistolteen. And I only use Holsety when I really need it.