Most caps reached with a unit

Allan's Aokage

well, most ikes (FE9) can cap str, skll, spd, def without statboosters...with, HP...his luck resistance and mag arent' good enough...unless you gave him a mage band

My Ike capped Str, and Spd, and HP with one Seraph Robe.

my FE9 Ike capped str, spd, skill by ch 27 (hah, no spoilers) my first time through, he went on to cap def, which is why I said what I did, didn't use any stat boosters...he could've capped Hp...

this time through, I haven't been using him so much, and so he hasn't capped anything and he's at ch 27...he is like 3 levels lower though, so he should cap those 3 stats easy...

As with Musashi, I've had Lyn cap every stat except for HP and resistance (she did, however, cap defense). I've also had Ike max out everything except for magic and resistance (I always abuse the BEXP in that game, it's so easy to reset over and over until favorable stat increases present themselves). Multiple characters from FE10 maxed out nearly everything because I saved all of my BEXP for the end of the game.

But he rarley ever actually caps them. x=...

Dew and Beowulf say hello, especially Dew. The blond white characters have spoken.*shot*

A little manipulation doesn't hurt, especially with his averages usually 1 point less than the caps. Statement applies to Fin, Alec, Holyn, and other similar fathers.

Well, I mean, he's got great overall stats, but even w/ those supports, I find for me that he generally becomes a machine of uber death with all around awesome stats, but he normally doesn't max out for me.

Edit: By the way, you avatar is awesome. St. Michael is like... the field commander of God.

Ok, I'll concede that with anyone but Dew, he won't cap all four all the time. But with Dew, he's capping these four since he averages practically the cap. Holyn still got something for Faval though; he caps HP instead(79.9 average).

Mia in Path of Radiance (Everything not Magic, Luck, and Resist)

Mia in Radiant Dawn (As LV20 Swordmaster, everything but Magic... technically Luck wasn't capped as it was 36 instead of 40, but when she Trueblade Changed it -1 to 35... which was a drag.)

Mia in Radiant Dawn (as LV20 Trueblade, back to everything not Magic and Resist)

Serra and Matthew in FE7... I gave them all the statboosters that playthrough... I think Matthew didn't cap his Resist... but quite frankly the point of that playthrough was to turn those 2 into Gods. I also did a few level-resets due to poor level-ups.

Mia in Radiant Dawn (As LV20 Swordmaster, everything but Magic... technically Luck wasn't capped as it was 36 instead of 40, but when she Trueblade Changed it -1 to 35... which was a drag.)

Mia in Radiant Dawn (as LV20 Trueblade, back to everything not Magic and Resist)

wait, what?

taken from Serenes Forest's Max Stats by class

Class------------------------ HP Str Mag Skl Spd Lck Def Res

Swordmaster (female) 40 23 15 30 30 30 22 17

Trueblade (female)----- 50 31 20 40 40 35 25 26

how could she have had 36 luck as a SM, while her Luck cap is only 30? I'm sorry either Serenes has faulty data or you my friend are lying...