Do you find online frustrating?

GenG

Every hacker I've fought that has it DC themselves with it XD I think it just enables hacks or something.
Lol. I bet they are crashing their own games, which is why.

I've seen fake Maph before, but there is still the possibility of real ones running around.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's why I keep suggesting to play in Friend Code matches, like me and Boo have.

Unfortunately, I have the JP version so unless I can find a way to communicate with pegasusknight.com (I get region blocked trying to post on their BB), I'm stuck playing randoms. I am currently attempting to make an anti-Swordmaster team (not really working on it now, waiting for an opportunity to buy Hero weapons).

I have just fought against a hacked team of dragon knights (Minerva, Roshea, Maria, Palla and Catria) with 32 movement and everything maxed. I lost the first fight, but in the second fight I made a quick plan about shielding Merric with my tanks in a corner of the field and then Excalibur'd them (that's right, they didn't have Iote Shield). It worked nicely, but when I was about to win (2 enemies left), my game freezed! So I had to reset the DS. Can they freeze the other player's game now? I hope they'll get bored fast with the hacks.

The guy's name was darksoul by the way, I it seems that he was mentioned before in this same post.

Edited by GenG

My very first wifi battle was with a hacker. He maxed out all his characters' stats, and had some sort of re-move code on. I got raped by a maxed out Wendell. =( Just recently I fought someone named Micah who also maxed out all their characters' stats(along with MOV this time), and froze the game after his Tiki killed my Frey. =/

Aside from those two experiences, I haven't had any problems with hackers online. Just...frustrating moments with my characters missing at the absolute worst times. >_>

Edited by Narshen

Yeah, despite being overpowered, hackers tend to get overconfident and rush on you, giving you chances to win if you have a moderately strong team and stay cool through the match.

I just fought some matches before going to bed and now someone could attack me from anywhere in the map?! It were normal hand-to-hand fights (because my characters counter attacked) but the battles were triggered from a distant place, I couldn't see the characters within my range.

Edited by GenG

Yeah, I've just got a guy like that too. His team name was dragon and 0. I beat him once and he disconnected twice, although he was loosing both times. He can also hit twice against units where it's impossible to hit twice. My berserker with 28 speed was hit twice from a warrior. Not possible. I still killed the warrior with brave weps, but it's annoying none the less.

His username was Micah.

Edited by Sylvan

Can somebody explain what the Apotrophe card does? The Serenes database says that it "Negates enemy effective bonus towards own units", but the Spanish translation refers to it as "Negates the additional damage for all units".

Edited by GenG

Let's see... I think some of the card descriptions on the site might be a little off. Some of them might be for all units, not just for enemies.

EDIT

Should be fixed now.

Edited by VincentASM

It stops things like rapiers, armourslayers, wyrnslayers, halbreds etc being super-effective.

EDIT: ugh, I just fought a hacker who dropped items when their units died. I killed his last unit, and they dropped the fire emblem. the "Too many items" thing came up and I had to drop an item. But because it was the fire emblem. My game had a fit and froze. laammmeeee. . . .

Their team name was Dr and their username was something like chibi-usa . . .

Edited by Sylvan

Hmmm, super effective weapons aren't so dangerous unless they double or are edited for more strength, so I'll stick to my Dazzle card. I have nuked many Berserkers/Swordmasters-only teams with it.

And where do you get torches? Are available on the online shop by any chance?

Most probably, I checked the main page on this site. It has all the shop's inventory, the online shop and secret shops. I may have missed one, but none seemed to have a torch. Which makes sense, since no actual missions have fog.

Is the torch even programmed in?

Edit: wait, I found it in the list. I guess that there were plans for fog/dark chapters, but that they never came to be and the programmers never removed the torch.

Edited by Tamara

Yeah, I fought them to, they used MIID_NULL as all their weapons. They couldn't attack. (they tried to attack from fog, but it only ended up with me counterattacking, their units never did anything)

They kept disconnecting to. I got some wins from it though =P

EDIT: found another hacker online, username: Girlsrule<3 (picture of a heart, not <3) team name BoysSuck

gah annoying >:(

Edited by Sylvan

Played a few random matches today, using a ragtag team from my first playthrough.

3x against a newbie, teams looked like they were from the first chapters. Ah well, I'm not going to complain about easy cards...

2x against a very strong player, Sek, who had a killer Catria and a fairly dangerous Est. I guess I could take on most of his (her?) team with a solid strategy, but there is no way my team could take on a Catria with extreme def and res and a collection of forged and legendary weapons. It was as if there was a BK walking around the battlefield! The first time I gave up, but the second time the connection died...

1x against a player with endgame characters that weren't very good. It was an okay game, I guess.

3x against cheaters. I turned the DS off as soon as I noticed it. One had characters with 32 or 33 movement, another one had invisible characters with the same movement and another one had characters with all stats maxed.

Edited by Tamara

I've played random wifi for 2 days now with a complete team (team: twili in case u guys saw me online)

1/2 the people d.c when I usually would win other times it might be a wifi error.

So far I've won 3 cards. but I've won a lot of matches but then d.c/wifi error

I also faced a hacker a few hours ago I only saw 4 members of his team Ellice,who had 99/10 uses on all her staffs, a dragon that attacked from 3 squares away unless it was invisible or something. A lv 3 Minerva who capped everything. And a Merric with *drum roll* Imhullu who was still a mage.

I was winning also. Ellice died in one shot. RNG smilied at me and Castor dodged the dragons 72% hit and right after that Imhullu's 30% shot came in on Castor (who was standing on the castle) and the game froze Merric was in front of Castor with the attack animation and Castor got all glitchy.