The End

Deity

Lets discuss (in a civilized manner) the end of things, or as you people say it: the end of the world.

I know we all have views and opinions, but lets hope this doesn't turn into a flame war. Everyone is free to express their opinions and beliefs.

Personally, I dont believe the world (earth) will end. Its just satan's system that will be vanquished, along with anyone who did not heed the lord's call.

As this topic goes along, I will be bringing in insight for you folks to try to convince you of this reality. The system is near its end, I assure you.

But just so that you can get to thinking, I have to warn you all that some folk of the generation of 1914 will still be alive and witness the end of this system of things. Now do the math, 1914, that is like 94 years ago. And so the time is near.

Look at the world events going on atm, wars, the market colliding down, the arrival of the russian fleet to the coasts of south america, the way violence keeps climbing day by day, the suffering, the catastrophic events happening around the world.

It has all been previewed, and only those who are not wise will not see the truth of it.

This system will end. Are you prepared to go down with it as well? Or are you prepared to live through it all and pass on to the next world?

Lets discuss (in a civilized manner) the end of things, or as you people say it: the end of the world.

I know we all have views and opinions, but lets hope this doesn't turn into a flame war. Everyone is free to express their opinions and beliefs.

Personally, I dont believe the world (earth) will end. Its just satan's system that will be vanquished, along with anyone who did not heed the lord's call.

As this topic goes along, I will be bringing in insight for you folks to try to convince you of this reality. The system is near its end, I assure you.

But just so that you can get to thinking, I have to warn you all that some folk of the generation of 1914 will still be alive and witness the end of this system of things. Now do the math, 1914, that is like 94 years ago. And so the time is near.

Look at the world events going on atm, wars, the market colliding down, the arrival of the russian fleet to the coasts of south america, the way violence keeps climbing day by day, the suffering, the catastrophic events happening around the world.

It has all been previewed, and only those who are not wise will not see the truth of it.

This system will end. Are you prepared to go down with it as well? Or are you prepared to live through it all and pass on to the next world?

cup_of_LOL.gif

I think this forum has a policy against advertising in threads. I think evangelism counts.

Besides, everyone knows the end of the world is coming when Hercolubus engulfs us all, why you would even want to debate this is...

Edited by Black Knight

You can't expect me to be serious when dealing with this guy. XD

Edit, wait, again with me expecting people to get when I am kidding. 99% of the time with me "blah blah blah" is a sarcasm indicator.

Edited by Death

Evidence to suggest this now please.

Like you have been doing recently. :rolleyes:

What? THAT MEANS NOTHING! It's is pure jibberish without any backing evidence.

- War has always happened, and always will.

- There have been plenty of times of bad economy in the past.

- Oh yeah, blame the Russians.

- Catastrophic events have always happened. Plagues, eruptions, earthquakes, famine, storms, floods, hurricanes, frost.

The point is this: SHIT HAS ALWAYS HAPPENED. Believe or not, things are not as bad as you think; certainly we are better off than in the past.

Have you done any proper research beyond looking in an old bible?

If you want to discuss in a civilized manner, trying bring more to the field than biblical mumbo jumbo. Facts, statistics, scientific experimentation and observations (that are not clearly twisted like the ones you made). Things like that will really help people take you more seriously.

Edited by Shuuda

:mellow:

:mellow:

gee_wiz_emoticon-1.gif

btw nice sig.

Don't you give me those faces, it's impossible for me to remain serious, lol. I mean seriously why debate against someone who is so obviously mentally unhinged?

Also, Shuuda, you might not even want to start being as I doubt this topic will live long. What with the intent being made clear and it being reported for it already.