OMG it's a tier list

Florete

Edward is fine. Edward that doubles actually has the best unpromoted offense on the team, the trouble is he doesn't always double.

Even when he doesn't double, he's got Wrath which helps in situations where he can safely counter, which I still vouch are plentiful situations early on, and later is of not a hindrance since it can only help his player phase thanks to the Killing Edge.

Leo is pretty terrible, though, since he's in the same speed pit as everyone else, just with the worst strength growth+base and the weakest weapon type and no enemy phase counts.

Leo's great in stats that don't actually help (Skl, Lck, Res). Would it really have been so wrong to give the guy some form of crossbows? Due to comparatively lower defense in part 1, it would have actually been helpful for something other than the perfect slayer weapon.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it doesn't. You're just a terrible player.

Or maybe I should elaborate on that. The only times where Wrath has gotten Edward killed are when I stuck my head into the ground like an ostrich and attempted to play blind.

Edited by dondon151

No, it doesn't. You're just a terrible player.

Or maybe I should elaborate on that. The only times where Wrath has gotten Edward killed are when I stuck my head into the ground like an ostrich and attempted to play blind.

If I didn't read the name on your post first, I'd have thought this was from Interceptor.

IIRC Edward doesn't OHKO with activated wrath and he doesn't double in at the very least the first few maps of HM. That makes for a half dead enemy that will attack him on EP and probably hit and kill Eddie if you don't heal him. Though I agree that it can be used on EP.

Here's something beautiful that can happen: Edward gets his head kicked in on EP, activates Wrath and crits the asshole back. Then on PP, he kills him and Laura heals. Never would have thought of that!

IIRC Edward doesn't OHKO with activated wrath and he doesn't double in at the very least the first few maps of HM. That makes for a half dead enemy that will attack him on EP and probably hit and kill Eddie if you don't heal him. Though I agree that it can be used on EP.

Edward will OHKO with Wrath after a few levels. And he is guaranteed to double in the first chapter of HM. A single point lets him double in the second chapter. One more point lets him double in 1-3. The problem is that even missing a single point of speed can permanently prevent him from doubling.

Edward will OHKO with Wrath after a few levels. And he is guaranteed to double in the first chapter of HM. A single point lets him double in the second chapter. One more point lets him double in 1-3. The problem is that even missing a single point of speed can permanently prevent him from doubling.

Then guess what happened to me dry.gif Eddie went and didn't get his spd on level up and was rendered useless in the process.

Wendy's piss isn't that inaccurate.

You know, I was thinking over the weekend that the OMG tier thread didn't have nearly enough content-free, vacuous posts in it. Imagine my surprise this morning.

If I didn't read the name on your post first, I'd have thought this was from Interceptor.

I didn't read the name first, and thought that I had invented a time machine.

Incidentally, I think that putting Titania over Mia on the list (normal versions) is that least that should be done at the moment, after all of the effort that went into making the case for it. When Mia went over Titania in the first place, T's metagame wasn't as mature as it is now. Revelations since then: Hammertime for Titania in relevant chapters (3-3, 3-8, etc), dumping ground for meh-tier stat boosters for durability/BEXP purposes, Pocket Mist (T is half of this combo), and a general slide in overall the importance of Endgame.

It's not like Titania is even bad in Endgame. The only part she struggles in is 4-E-5, and it's unlikely to make or break the 2-turn strategy. I'd say she outright wins 4-E-1 against Mia because she can ORKO Generals with capped strength and Urvan while Mia is reliant on skill procs. The comparison only gets worse for Mia with transfers included because Titania no longer needs the Speedwing.

No, Titania is not bad in Endgame, she's not just not as useful as Mia is. We already know that Mia murders auras in E-5. Titania is better than an empty slot, natch, but the composition of 2-turn teams with Titania in them doesn't have the breadth of the ones with Mia. If that's not worth something, then the tier list is nothing more than a dondon daydream. Also not mentioned was 4-E-4, where Titania loses to someone like Sothe, since the latter can actually Shove a useful combatant somewhere, and about all that T can do is Canto her weaksauce offense around.

Your point about 4-E-1, where Titania "outright wins" against Mia, requires us to:

1) ignore the borderline nature of Titania's ORKOs, since 31 DEF Generals with 51+ HP (and their 32 DEF brethren) are Not Impressed<tm> by her 56 mt.

2) be a little weaselly with "reliant on skill procs" phrasing, since if it ever came out that Mia's chance of melting someone's face with a proc can get to around 88% or so, that'd make you look really petty.

The comparison only gets worse for Mia with transfers included [...]

And of course by "worse" here, you mean "irrelevant".

No, Titania is not bad in Endgame, she's not just not as useful as Mia is. We already know that Mia murders auras in E-5. Titania is better than an empty slot, natch, but the composition of 2-turn teams with Titania in them doesn't have the breadth of the ones with Mia. If that's not worth something, then the tier list is nothing more than a dondon daydream. Also not mentioned was 4-E-4, where Titania loses to someone like Sothe, since the latter can actually Shove a useful combatant somewhere, and about all that T can do is Canto her weaksauce offense around.

Well, Titania can 1-round Thunder Spirits at 1-2 range. The advantage to 9 move is that she doesn't need a Heron to position herself to do so on turn 1. I can't recall off the top of my head if there are any Thunder Spirits that she can do so and be useful, though.

Your point about 4-E-1, where Titania "outright wins" against Mia, requires us to:

1) ignore the borderline nature of Titania's ORKOs, since 31 DEF Generals with 51+ HP (and their 32 DEF brethren) are Not Impressed<tm> by her 56 mt.

2) be a little weaselly with "reliant on skill procs" phrasing, since if it ever came out that Mia's chance of melting someone's face with a proc can get to around 88% or so, that'd make you look really petty.

The majority of Generals on this map have 50HP/30DEF, sometimes with 31HP. Only the level 15 and 16 ones have more, and iirc, most of them are sitting next to the Senators on Cover Tiles and Titania shouldn't be expected to 1-round them since virtually nobody can.

Plus, Mia is not the only person on this map who wants Adept. Nailah, Naesala, Ike if he hasn't capped strength, and any of the other assorted Fragile Speedsters we could bring to this map, like Nephenee or Marcia or even the other Hawks. And the fact is, 100% is superior to 88%, especially when we're talking about a Rout map where both of them will be in combat many times.

And of course by "worse" here, you mean "irrelevant".

The tier list has transferred characters on it, so I hardly see how it's irrelevant to point out that Titania > Mia => Titania (T) > Mia (T).

The tier list has transferred characters on it, so I hardly see how it's irrelevant to point out that Titania > Mia => Titania (T) > Mia (T).

Um.... Should I point out how that argument is not logically sound? Seriously, 5 > 4 therefore 2 > 3. Or therefore 1 > 7. Or whatever.

Titania (T) - Titania = x.

Mia (T) - Mia = y.

In order for your statement to work, you'd need to prove that either x = y or x > y. Here is your proof:

very compelling.

okay, technically you need to prove that x - y > Mia - Titania. This being because Titania > Mia is on the list, and if Titania is better by, say, z, then if y - x < z then Titania (T) > Mia (T). Hence you need to show x - y > Mia - Titania. But whatever.

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Um.... Should I point out how that argument is not logically sound? Seriously, 5 > 4 therefore 2 > 3. Or therefore 1 > 7. Or whatever.

Titania (T) - Titania = x.

Mia (T) - Mia = y.

I'm not suggesting that just because any character is above another character, then the same must hold for the transfer version. But in the case of Mia and Titania, it does, because while Mia (T) still needs to take the same resources that she does ordinarily, Titania (T) no longer needs the speedwing. Hence, while the difference between Titania and Titania (T) is the speedwing, then the difference between Mia and Mia (T) is... well... I'm not really sure. I don't even know why Mia (T) is in Top Tier in the first place.

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

I'm not suggesting that just because any character is above another character, then the same must hold for the transfer version. But in the case of Mia and Titania, it does, because while Mia (T) still needs to take the same resources that she does ordinarily, Titania (T) no longer needs the speedwing. Hence, while the difference between Titania and Titania (T) is the speedwing, then the difference between Mia and Mia (T) is... well... I'm not really sure. I don't even know why Mia (T) is in Top Tier in the first place.

So apparently +2 str and earlier capping of skl and spd mean absolutely nothing for Mia(T)? Why?

Titania is the one that gets a smaller improvement. Titania(T) is now able to do better in 3-P and 3-1 (since it's like she gets the speedwing earlier) and no longer needs one in 3-2. However, the big players (Haar and Titania) had exactly enough speedwings already. How big of an improvement is the team getting now that you have an extra wing? We can make Kyza have 26 spd? Oh goody. In other words, Titania(T)'s main difference is that she performs better in 3-P and 3-1 and then there is virtually no change. Mia does better in every single chapter. Her str is higher for a while, and then when it would have capped anyway for Mia(N), Mia(T) could instead promote earlier through a crown or could stick around in tier 2 and get more def and luck. Or something.

Cliff note version: Mia(T) sees improvement in every single chapter of her existence, Titania(T) sees improvement in just two chapters. (You are the one that declared Titania is no longer using the wing, so no "25 AS in chapter 3-2 with a wing" arguments. You set the terms.)

See why y > x is probably true? The question you have to answer would be: "Is y > x by enough to offset how much Titania(N) > Mia(N)?"

Arguing that y - x is a negative number is foolish, and yet you just tried it.

(Plus it's not as if you attempted to prove it in your first post. Your first post literally was saying "just because any character is above another character, then the same must hold for the transfer version". Now that you've at least made an attempt to justify it you are no longer saying that, but you were saying that the first time. just fyi)

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Well, Titania can 1-round Thunder Spirits at 1-2 range. The advantage to 9 move is that she doesn't need a Heron to position herself to do so on turn 1.

Compare that bullshit against Mia's 100% ORKO against all spirits, and the nutball damage she does to Sephiran. This is in the same class of persuasion as RFoF's argument that Sothe with Paragon in Part 4 can maybe a double an enemy in this chapter.

The majority of Generals on this map have 50HP/30DEF, sometimes with 31HP. Only the level 15 and 16 ones have more, and iirc, most of them are sitting next to the Senators on Cover Tiles and Titania shouldn't be expected to 1-round them since virtually nobody can.

Plus, Mia is not the only person on this map who wants Adept. Nailah, Naesala, Ike if he hasn't capped strength, and any of the other assorted Fragile Speedsters we could bring to this map, like Nephenee or Marcia or even the other Hawks. And the fact is, 100% is superior to 88%, especially when we're talking about a Rout map where both of them will be in combat many times.

There are three Adepts at this point, to be distributed amongst the small cadre of people who can actually do something useful with them. And if you were to fill your deployment slots with dumbshit units like Marcia, non-royal bird laguz, etc, Mia is still able to push a 67% kill rate even after you threw fifty pounds worth of sandbags on her.

And of course, there is the invisible point #3 in my original post, which is Titania's durability, the second half of "what does this person do for me?" when evaluating a unit's combat prowess. Her most likely support partner at this point in the game is likely to be either Random Leftover C-rank Trash, or Freaking Nobody, putting her effective durability against physical attackers somewhere around what you'd get if you threw Mia into a burlap sack that reduced her avoid by 40. The back of this cocktail napkin I have here tells me that Titania is about 6% CoD after three fights, give or take a miracle Sol. I tried calculating Mia's, but there are way too many decimal places and I ran out of room.

You don't see it, that's why I had to point it out to you. Transferred characters are completely irrelevant in comparisons that only involve normals, and you imperil your argument by roping in things that have nothing to do with what you're trying to accomplish. If you want to point an Uzi at your foot and pull the trigger a la the pope and "Haar > Ike", don't let me stop you. Maybe you can throw in something about Eddie, laguz, or fried dough, in order to most efficiently muddy the waters and reduce the chance that something actually gets accomplished.

The advantage to 9 move is that she doesn't need a Heron to position herself to do so on turn 1.

Don't mounted units lose 2 move on maps that are considered inside buildings/forts (I would've thought the Tower levels counted as "inside", so...)?

Edited by NinjaMonkey

So apparently +2 str and earlier capping of skl and spd mean absolutely nothing for Mia(T)? Why?

Well, I don't know. I think it lets her 2HKO Swordmasters and stuff, but I haven't used her myself so I couldn't say. But she caps skill and speed so quickly in any case that it's not a big deal.

Titania is the one that gets a smaller improvement. Titania(T) is now able to do better in 3-P and 3-1 (since it's like she gets the speedwing earlier) and no longer needs one in 3-2. However, the big players (Haar and Titania) had exactly enough speedwings already. How big of an improvement is the team getting now that you have an extra wing?

Pick almost anyone on the team who doesn't double reliably and give it to them. For example, Oscar. More doubling, plus he can BEXP earlier. Skrimir. Tanith. Gatrie. Boyd. Jill, immediately in Part 4. Ike, unless you want to cross your fingers and hope he gets 34AS naturally. Hell, give someone both Wings, Haar's not always going to be in play anyway.

I guess that having actually played this game with transfers, I'm probably not the best person to talk about this. It's a shame that the best solution that anyone could think of to put transfers on the tier list was to pretend that they don't exist.

We can make Kyza have 26 spd? Oh goody. In other words, Titania(T)'s main difference is that she performs better in 3-P and 3-1 and then there is virtually no change. Mia does better in every single chapter. Her str is higher for a while, and then when it would have capped anyway for Mia(N), Mia(T) could instead promote earlier through a crown or could stick around in tier 2 and get more def and luck. Or something.

But how much does Mia even need that def/luck? I was under the impression that a support with Ike was really all she needed to be durable. The only thing I really care about there is earlier promotion, which will only have an effect in Part 4. I can't really see her ever digging herself out of 3HKOing.

Cliff note version: Mia(T) sees improvement in every single chapter of her existence, Titania(T) sees improvement in just two chapters. (You are the one that declared Titania is no longer using the wing, so no "25 AS in chapter 3-2 with a wing" arguments. You set the terms.)

Why would she even need the wing in Chapter 3-2? She doubles all the Paladins and alls the General and all the Sages. The only thing she doesn't double is like, the boss and a few Swordmasters she wouldn't double even with the Wing (and a single speed proc even lets her double the boss). And sure, Mia has 2 more strength. Does this matter? How big of a difference does this make? Say she has 20 strength, or 32 attack with a Steel Blade. She 3HKOes Paladins in 3-2. So she's gone from a 3HKO to a 3HKO, except that now she has 1% more crit and 1% more adept chance and 2 more avoid.

Unless there's something I'm missing here, Mia gets very little out of her transfers. I am still mystified why she is in Top Tier above Volug and Sothe.

Compare that bullshit against Mia's 100% ORKO against all spirits, and the nutball damage she does to Sephiran. This is in the same class of persuasion as RFoF's argument that Sothe with Paragon in Part 4 can maybe a double an enemy in this chapter.

Titania has 100% ORKO anyway against spirits at 1-range with Brave Axe. Difference is, she doesn't need to eat up Rafiel's time to reach anything. I would hardly call 16x2 damage to Sephiran 'nutball', anyway. A whole 12 more damage than Brave Axe Titania! Be still my beating heart.

Fact is, Titania can combo with any Royal apart from Naesala (who only needs a single strength proc on his base) and any Trueblade (except obviously Lucia) for the kill on Sephiran. This is good enough, really.

There are three Adepts at this point, to be distributed amongst the small cadre of people who can actually do something useful with them. And if you were to fill your deployment slots with dumbshit units like Marcia, non-royal bird laguz, etc, Mia is still able to push a 67% kill rate even after you threw fifty pounds worth of sandbags on her.

Funny, a post ago you were suggesting that we should consider all possible teams with regard to 4-E:

the composition of 2-turn teams with Titania in them doesn't have the breadth of the ones with Mia.

Yet suddenly now, anyone in mid tier or below is considered 'dumbshit useless'. Please make up your mind whether you want to claim Mia is better in 4-E-1 or 4-E-5.

And 67% is worse than 100%. Much worse. If you expect Mia and Titania to be fighting three enemies per round, she only has a 30% chance of killing them all. And you only need to leave one enemy alive in order to extend the chapter by one turn.

And of course, there is the invisible point #3 in my original post, which is Titania's durability, the second half of "what does this person do for me?" when evaluating a unit's combat prowess. Her most likely support partner at this point in the game is likely to be either Random Leftover C-rank Trash, or Freaking Nobody, putting her effective durability against physical attackers somewhere around what you'd get if you threw Mia into a burlap sack that reduced her avoid by 40. The back of this cocktail napkin I have here tells me that Titania is about 6% CoD after three fights, give or take a miracle Sol. I tried calculating Mia's, but there are way too many decimal places and I ran out of room.

Give her Ike, obviously. Clearly if Mia can take Ike to improve her durability, Titania can take Ike to improve her durability too (and it's a faster support). Plus, she is virtually the only realistic canditate for Imbue, which very few units want in the first place (and we have two of them anyway). We have so many spare resources rolling around to improve durability. A Dracoshield in Part 2, another in Part 3, as well as three Seraph Robes. I'd hardly be the first person to suggest giving Titania a Dracoshield.

If nothing else, Titania will at least have C Nailah, but more likely a support with Shinon, who provides full defense and minor avoid.

You don't see it, that's why I had to point it out to you. Transferred characters are completely irrelevant in comparisons that only involve normals, and you imperil your argument by roping in things that have nothing to do with what you're trying to accomplish. If you want to point an Uzi at your foot and pull the trigger a la the pope and "Haar > Ike", don't let me stop you. Maybe you can throw in something about Eddie, laguz, or fried dough, in order to most efficiently muddy the waters and reduce the chance that something actually gets accomplished.

My point was not that Titania (T) > Mia (T) had an impact on Titania > Mia, but the other way round - that if you are going to push for them to swap position, the same should probably go for their transfer version.

Edited by Mr. Know-it-all-Anouleth

It's a shame that the best solution that anyone could think of to put transfers on the tier list was to pretend that they don't exist.

Do you not understand the logic of why transfers are tiered in a void?

Titania has 100% ORKO anyway against spirits at 1-range with Brave Axe. Difference is, she doesn't need to eat up Rafiel's time to reach anything.

Titania's MV advantage over Mia is a limiter as well as an advantage. Mia can be shoved by anyone in the game except for Sanaki, and I could fix that with a statue frag. That's actually one of the things that's nice about Mia in 4-E-4, because every useless dumbass that you have on the team can help get her into a better position, as long as they have Shove. Titania? What she has is all you get.

Titania's 1-range caveat with the Brave is important, by the way, because Mia can ORKO with Alondite at 2-range, which gives her +1 reach over her base MV.

I would hardly call 16x2 damage to Sephiran 'nutball', anyway. A whole 12 more damage than Brave Axe Titania! Be still my beating heart.

Good thing that it's not subject to your approval. Hitting Sephiran for 16x2 is 64% of his HP gone. Titania can't even 2RKO him with a Brave Axe, supposing that she even manages to hit him in the first place with her 73 listed HIT.

Fact is, Titania can combo with any Royal apart from Naesala (who only needs a single strength proc on his base) and any Trueblade (except obviously Lucia) for the kill on Sephiran. This is good enough, really.

A Trueblade like Mia, perhaps? That's not "good enough", when it's something that many other units can do, and worse than what the unit you're comparing against can do. Titania is obviously the lesser contributor here, especially with her dodgy chance to hit. Mia is bested cleanly by... Giffca? And tiegames with her swordie peers?

Funny, a post ago you were suggesting that we should consider all possible teams with regard to 4-E:

Yet suddenly now, anyone in mid tier or below is considered 'dumbshit useless'. Please make up your mind whether you want to claim Mia is better in 4-E-1 or 4-E-5.

The two things are hardly comparable: one situation is breadth of army composition, and the other is resource distribution. Mia remains one of the best users of Adept in any team that she exists in, and there are three of them (not one, not two: three). Even if you sandbag her team by filling it with dumbasses, she's still your go-to person for the skill, in terms of effectiveness.

Do you think a hypothetical tier player would ever use lolMarcia over Mia for Adept, in Mia's army? If there's an Adept conflict, guess what, Marcia gets to clean up Mia's leftovers, because her durability is trash. Is this an advantage for Titania's army, because she could have a somewhat more powerful Marcia? Maybe in this particular instance, one of countless alternatives. It doesn't count for very much.

And 67% is worse than 100%. Much worse. If you expect Mia and Titania to be fighting three enemies per round, she only has a 30% chance of killing them all. And you only need to leave one enemy alive in order to extend the chapter by one turn.

Keep in mind that Mia is not going to be rocking 67% in any realistic scenario, and she's also much more capable of handling more enemies at once than Titania.

Give her Ike, obviously. Clearly if Mia can take Ike to improve her durability, Titania can take Ike to improve her durability too (and it's a faster support).

That's a a great idea, except now you have to go back in time and scrub away all of the advantages that IkexMia gives the army, since you can't have that in Titania's army now. I think you'll find that a dodgy win for Titania in 4-E-1 isn't worth the loss of Mia's increased effectiveness everywhere else. Though don't let me stop you from arguing the point, if you want to go there.

Plus, she is virtually the only realistic canditate for Imbue, which very few units want in the first place (and we have two of them anyway). We have so many spare resources rolling around to improve durability. A Dracoshield in Part 2, another in Part 3, as well as three Seraph Robes. I'd hardly be the first person to suggest giving Titania a Dracoshield.

If nothing else, Titania will at least have C Nailah, but more likely a support with Shinon, who provides full defense and minor avoid.

And after we give Titania a bunch of stat boosters, Imbue, pull Shinon into the Greil Army path, or somehow get 7 adjacents for Nailah to score T a C Wind support, we get her to 4HKO'ed and.... what does this mean for 4-E-1, where Mia can just take her doritos support partner and face a crazy amount of enemy activity? You're not saying that Titania with a laundry list of random shit is comparable defensively to Mia's avoid hax, in terms of efficiency, are you?

My point was [...]

I don't care about your point, which I already understood. The fact that you feel the need to continue to explain yourself, means that you didn't understand mine. I'm going to ignore you on this now, lest you keep injuring your own case.

My point was not that Titania (T) > Mia (T) had an impact on Titania > Mia, but the other way round - that if you are going to push for them to swap position, the same should probably go for their transfer version.

This, by itself, is still a completely worthless point. It's the exact same thing as saying Titania > Mia has merit on Oscar vs Mia.

Edited by nflchamp

This, by itself, is still a completely worthless point. It's the exact same thing as saying Titania > Mia has merit on Oscar vs Mia.

Would you want to waste the time retyping the Titania (T) > Mia (T) argument, when the only difference between that and Titania (N) > Mia (N) is that the (T) versions perform better against part 3 enemies by relatively equal amounts? The defining factor here is still the fact that 9 mounted move is a whole lot more useful than 7 unmounted move. The only argument that could secure Mia (T) > Titania (T) is if Mia (T) suddenly gained 2 move, but we all know that doesn't happen.

Do you not understand the logic of why transfers are tiered in a void?

I do understand the logic, that it makes it easier to tier. However, since the product is a tier list that does not accurately reflect the reality of how transfer characters actually function in-game, obviously there must be a flaw in the logic somewhere even if I can't specify it.

Titania's MV advantage over Mia is a limiter as well as an advantage. Mia can be shoved by anyone in the game except for Sanaki, and I could fix that with a statue frag. That's actually one of the things that's nice about Mia in 4-E-4, because every useless dumbass that you have on the team can help get her into a better position, as long as they have Shove. Titania? What she has is all you get.

I forgot about the possibility of shoving, but 4-E-4 is a fairly trivial chapter anyway.

Titania's 1-range caveat with the Brave is important, by the way, because Mia can ORKO with Alondite at 2-range, which gives her +1 reach over her base MV.

Titania can ORKO Thunder Spirits at 2-range.

Good thing that it's not subject to your approval. Hitting Sephiran for 16x2 is 64% of his HP gone. Titania can't even 2RKO him with a Brave Axe, supposing that she even manages to hit him in the first place with her 73 listed HIT.

The game is not '2RKOing vs 3RKOing'. It is 'does Titania deal enough damage that we can reasonably expect to finish him with another character'. Unless that you're suggesting that the freedom to use a non royal non trueblade non laguz character to weaken Sephiran is somehow significant.

However, the hit rate is pretty bad, I guess. I thought it would be higher.

A Trueblade like Mia, perhaps? That's not "good enough", when it's something that many other units can do, and worse than what the unit you're comparing against can do. Titania is obviously the lesser contributor here, especially with her dodgy chance to hit. Mia is bested cleanly by... Giffca? And tiegames with her swordie peers?

Any Royal will do. Even Caineghis does enough damage in his one strike for Titania to finish him off.

The two things are hardly comparable: one situation is breadth of army composition, and the other is resource distribution. Mia remains one of the best users of Adept in any team that she exists in, and there are three of them (not one, not two: three). Even if you sandbag her team by filling it with dumbasses, she's still your go-to person for the skill, in terms of effectiveness.

Do you think a hypothetical tier player would ever use lolMarcia over Mia for Adept, in Mia's army? If there's an Adept conflict, guess what, Marcia gets to clean up Mia's leftovers, because her durability is trash. Is this an advantage for Titania's army, because she could have a somewhat more powerful Marcia? Maybe in this particular instance, one of countless alternatives. It doesn't count for very much.

I could say the same about Mia's team having slightly more freedom with who to deploy in 4-E-5.

Keep in mind that Mia is not going to be rocking 67% in any realistic scenario, and she's also much more capable of handling more enemies at once than Titania.

Fine.

That's a a great idea, except now you have to go back in time and scrub away all of the advantages that IkexMia gives the army, since you can't have that in Titania's army now. I think you'll find that a dodgy win for Titania in 4-E-1 isn't worth the loss of Mia's increased effectiveness everywhere else. Though don't let me stop you from arguing the point, if you want to go there.

I don't think Ike/Mia is even so necessary. Like I mentioned before, we have plenty of stat-boosters to boost durability and it's not like Ike is the only person on the team giving out a durability support. Their support is pretty slow and nothing you couldn't get similar results with a Seraph Robe or Dracoshield.

And besides, what advantages exactly does IkexMia give the team? I can't really say that it's going to make or break Ike whether he gets his +1 or 2 mt. It's not like Ike needs Mia tagging along behind him.

And after we give Titania a bunch of stat boosters, Imbue, pull Shinon into the Greil Army path, or somehow get 7 adjacents for Nailah to score T a C Wind support, we get her to 4HKO'ed and.... what does this mean for 4-E-1, where Mia can just take her doritos support partner and face a crazy amount of enemy activity? You're not saying that Titania with a laundry list of random shit is comparable defensively to Mia's avoid hax, in terms of efficiency, are you?

I was under the impression that Nailah was Earth rather than Wind, and I don't really see why it matters a great deal what path Shinon goes on, either.

And really, the only reason that Mia has this 'avoid hax' is that she gets the Ike support. You could just as easily give Mia the stat booster and the Shinon support and Titania the Ike support and it wouldn't make a big difference in Part 3.

Of course it does. When you make a change like Titania > Mia, you are saying that Titania's set of advantages (higher strength, movement, axes) are superior to Mia's set of advantages (higher speed). Obviously, you can't apply the exact same argument to Oscar vs Mia because Oscar is not the same as Titania (he has lower strength and lances instead of axes), but the tier list should be coherent as to what advantages are more valuable than others.