OMG it's a tier list

Florete

Why are we factoring in data transfer anyway? Seeing as alot of the "points" people bring up involve RNG abuse, they;re pretty much pointless. Also,[POR] Rhys' speed caps at 25, not 22. It averages at 21 for 20/20 and he's not going to get anywhere near there without bonus EXP[/POR].

It all depends on a PoR character's chance to cap. Having a pretty decent chance to gain +2 in a few stats is a nice advantage.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we factoring in data transfer anyway? Seeing as alot of the "points" people bring up involve RNG abuse, they;re pretty much pointless. Also,[POR] Rhys' speed caps at 25, not 22. It averages at 21 for 20/20 and he's not going to get anywhere near there without bonus EXP[/POR].
I was thinking of his Skill sorry :<

You're underrating the difficulty of the GM's chapters. They aren't the hardest maps in FE, but having a healer still makes things much easier.

This is true.

Her combat might not start great, but it'll turn out average.

What is your definition of "average?" Rhys's offense is certainly better than Mist's and it's still below average. Hitting enemies for single digit damage once per round is not average.

His combat is decent for the first few chapters, but then other characters start doubling more often while he's still being one-rounded. He may have +10 magic on her, but healing 23 HP is often good enough. If it isn't, that's what the Mend staff is for.

Not only does +10 magic heal more, but it also deals more damage ?_? Mist's base strength is even lower than her base magic, it grows slower, it hits enemy defense (generally greater than resistance), and the only significant boosts to it are from her Boyd support and from her promotion bonus. I'm not even sure when Mist starts double attacking on average.

Don't forget that Mist also has fairly good chances of transferring Magic and Speed, further closing the gap between her and Rhys. Rhys can get Magic, Skill, and Resistance, but those aren't helping his durability at all.

I thought PoR bonuses were ignored when debating tier lists? w/e.

What is your definition of "average?" Rhys's offense is certainly better than Mist's and it's still below average. Hitting enemies for single digit damage once per round is not average

Turns out average. Meaning, come part 4, Mist can deal some significant damage and one-round some weak enemies. Nothing spectacular, but it can be nice. As far as I can tell, Rhys isn't doubling a single enemy in the entire game except maybe dragons, which he won't face many (if any) of since he shouldn't be coming to endgame.

Not only does +10 magic heal more, but it also deals more damage ?_? Mist's base strength is even lower than her base magic, it grows slower, it hits enemy defense (generally greater than resistance), and the only significant boosts to it are from her Boyd support and from her promotion bonus. I'm not even sure when Mist starts double attacking on average.

I never said her combat ability started out good. It sucks to start, grows to be average.

I thought PoR bonuses were ignored when debating tier lists? w/e.

Well, it isn't in this one. Having a good chance to get a +2 in a few stats, or even just one, is an advantage some characters don't have.

Turns out average. Meaning, come part 4, Mist can deal some significant damage and one-round some weak enemies. Nothing spectacular, but it can be nice. As far as I can tell, Rhys isn't doubling a single enemy in the entire game except maybe dragons, which he won't face many (if any) of since he shouldn't be coming to endgame.

I never said her combat ability started out good. It sucks to start, grows to be average.

Well, it isn't in this one. Having a good chance to get a +2 in a few stats, or even just one, is an advantage some characters don't have.

Mist's strength doesn't turn out average at all, actually. If she hasn't promoted by part 4 (which is possible since this is Hard Mode and she is a healer with crappy stats) then her offense is simply abysmal. She'll eventually promote if you don't give up on her, and she still won't even dream of one rounding anything except for the occasional odd and incredibly paper frail preist. Even with the florete she's doing little damage because of her low magic stat.

Also, Mist shoudn't be coming to endgame either. We already are forced Micaiah, who can use Psychic right off the bat, So Mist's +3 move isn't that valuable. And we have Elincia, who is just a better version of Mist. Also, if you used Soren or another sage they can use Staves too, and can use Psychic right off the bat like Micky. What does Mist contribute during these chapters aside from pure superfluous healing utilty? Very little. She'll probably be around level 10 3rd tier here. She can double the generals, but she isn't one rounding anything aside from preists (and mages! Yay!) with a Silver Blade or Vague Katti. She can't actually damage generals without her florete. Her offense is still a lot lower then everyone elses. I can't even describe how horribly she fails throughout the rest of the endgame. She's OHKO'd (lol) by Dragon King, takes serious and usually lethal damage from the Red Dragons, and is still threatened a lot by White Dragons becuse of her low HP.

So yeah, Mist doesn't really do anything aside from "Lol one of 2 healers in part 3." And her perfomance there is laughable, too.

Mist's strength doesn't turn out average at all, actually. If she hasn't promoted by part 4 (which is possible since this is Hard Mode and she is a healer with crappy stats) then her offense is simply abysmal. She'll eventually promote if you don't give up on her, and she still won't even dream of one rounding anything except for the occasional odd and incredibly paper frail preist.

She has her own promotion item, don't forget. She can promote at the start of part 4. (Her start anyway) Also, there are a good amount of "paper frail" Bishops and Sages in Ike's maps for her to chow down on. Off of pure memory there are 3 Bishops and 2 Druids in 4-1, and then 4 Bishops and some reinforcement Sages in 4-4, plus weaker enemies like Snipers that she might be one-rounding with a full Boyd support. Again, her combat is nothing great right now, but it's passable when you consider she also heals.

Even with the florete she's doing little damage because of her low magic stat.

Her Magic stat has no bearing on Florete's damage...

We already are forced Micaiah, who can use Psychic right off the bat, So Mist's +3 move isn't that valuable.

Mounted healing is nice for reaching people from afar with things like Restore and then getting another move with Reyson, so Mist's ability to heal is better than Micaiah's right now.

And we have Elincia, who is just a better version of Mist.

Better in combat, worse at actually healing and surviving and very likely doesn't have a good support.

Also, if you used Soren or another sage they can use Staves too, and can use Psychic right off the bat like Micky.

Lolwut? Archsages start with E rank Staves and Physic is C rank. Plus, they are fighting more than actually healing.

All that said, multiple healers in endgame is very nice. In my first hard run, I had Mist, Calill, Soren, and Micaiah, and all that healing (With occasional fighting) made things too easy.

She'll probably be around level 10 3rd tier here.

As will everyone else. Your point?

She can double the generals, but she isn't one rounding anything aside from preists (and mages! Yay!) with a Silver Blade or Vague Katti.

And 4-E-2's Snipers and possibly Warriors.

She's OHKO'd (lol) by Dragon King,

So is, like, any other staff user and some weaker allies. Besides, anyone who isn't a Marksman or equipped with Parity/Nihil isn't likely fighting him at all.

takes serious and usually lethal damage from the Red Dragons,

So does any other staff user.

and is still threatened a lot by White Dragons becuse of her low HP.

Same with any other magic user with low HP, which is all the female ones. Then you have low Resistance units....

She can also wield a Wyrmslayer to help take out dragons. Other sword users most likely have Alondite/Vague Katti, so her getting a Wyrmslayer is very possible.

So yeah, Mist doesn't really do anything aside from "Lol one of 2 healers in part 3." And her perfomance there is laughable, too.

That other healer's performance is probably worse, and stays worse.

She has her own promotion item, don't forget. She can promote at the start of part 4. (Her start anyway) Also, there are a good amount of "paper frail" Bishops and Sages in Ike's maps for her to chow down on. Off of pure memory there are 3 Bishops and 2 Druids in 4-1, and then 4 Bishops and some reinforcement Sages in 4-4, plus weaker enemies like Snipers that she might be one-rounding with a full Boyd support. Again, her combat is nothing great right now, but it's passable when you consider she also heals.

She doesn't get her own promotion item in the non-JP versions. With 34.7 base might at 20/1, she's also not one-rounding snipers (they actually have defense!) and I'm not even totally sure if she's one-rounding magic users.

I would also like to point out that Mist always loses to Heather in strength even with MistxBoyd A. Florete has more might than most knives, but... combat is still not passable.

Better in combat, worse at actually healing and surviving and very likely doesn't have a good support.

Elincia's defensive parameters at --/1 are only slightly worse than Mist's at 20/1, even factoring in MistxBoyd A. Elincia has a level lead as well. She's beaten in magic by a good 6 points at base level and the gap grows larger, but that's what Mend/Recover are for, right? You said it yourself that the difference between Mist's and Rhys's healing capabilities are negligible, so I'm using your logic here.

And 4-E-2's Snipers and possibly Warriors.

I... don't think she is. Who actually fights on 4-E-2 anyway? Snipe Levail for his Wishblade and 2-turn the Black Knight.

She can also wield a Wyrmslayer to help take out dragons. Other sword users most likely have Alondite/Vague Katti, so her getting a Wyrmslayer is very possible.

Wyrmslayer has more might against dragons than either S rank sword, although you do get 5 of them in the game, so...

That other healer's performance is probably worse, and stays worse.

That other healer only visibly lacks when he and Mist promote. Their performance prior to promotion, I believe, does not justify such a large separation between them on the tier list.

She doesn't get her own promotion item in the non-JP versions.

She does in my American version of Radiant Dawn.

With 34.7 base might at 20/1, she's also not one-rounding snipers (they actually have defense!)

Ok, but she is still likely doubling and doing some significant damage.

I'm not even totally sure if she's one-rounding magic users.

Yes. Yes, she is.

I would also like to point out that Mist always loses to Heather in strength even with MistxBoyd A. Florete has more might than most knives, but... combat is still not passable.

For someone who is mainly a healer with a very strong PRF weapon, I'd call it passable.

Elincia's defensive parameters at --/1 are only slightly worse than Mist's at 20/1, even factoring in MistxBoyd A. Elincia has a level lead as well.

Elincia's avoid isn't quite as good yet, either, her level lead is only a few levels since she got maybe 1 or 2 levels up to this point, and she is hit heavily by bow users, which their are a good amount of in 4-2 and 4-E-2.

She's beaten in magic by a good 6 points at base level and the gap grows larger, but that's what Mend/Recover are for, right? You said it yourself that the difference between Mist's and Rhys's healing capabilities are negligible, so I'm using your logic here.

This is true.

I... don't think she is. Who actually fights on 4-E-2 anyway? Snipe Levail for his Wishblade and 2-turn the Black Knight.

I fight for the levels to be more ready to fight some dragons. If she isn't one-rounding, she's still doing pretty good damage because she's doubling. Not everyone will even double the likes of Snipers and Swordmasters.

Wyrmslayer has more might against dragons than either S rank sword, although you do get 5 of them in the game, so...

Your Trueblades also have that nice critical boost to go along with the S swords and they probably blessed them so they can use Astra without risk.

That other healer only visibly lacks when he and Mist promote. Their performance prior to promotion, I believe, does not justify such a large separation between them on the tier list.

More like partway through part 3, which is when Mist stops being one-rounded by enemies while Rhys likely still is. She's still healing just as well because of Mend/Recover and +1 move.

Wait, why have we been comparing Mist and Elincia? Elincia is still higher on the list by a fair margin.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

She does in my American version of Radiant Dawn.

According to the "Hints and Secrets" page, she doesn't. Maybe that needs to be revised =X I got her to Valkyrie before part 4 and never recalled getting a Holy Crown, so...

Ok, but she is still likely doubling and doing some significant damage.

Fair enough.

For someone who is mainly a healer with a very strong PRF weapon, I'd call it passable.

Offense shouldn't ranked according to class; it's ranked based on stats. Sothe's offense sucks in 4-E, but you don't say that it's passable because he's a Rogue, right?

I fight for the levels to be more ready to fight some dragons.

I honestly don't think that the EXP from 4-E-2 matters considering that a couple of extra points in some stats improve neither your offense nor your durability against dragons.

Your Trueblades also have that nice critical boost to go along with the S swords and they probably blessed them so they can use Astra without risk.

You don't need Wyrmslayers after that chapter, and I think Red Dragons are 3HKO'ed by Trueblades with Wyrmslayers.

More like partway through part 3, which is when Mist stops being one-rounded by enemies while Rhys likely still is. She's still healing just as well because of Mend/Recover and +1 move.

Still don't believe that constitutes nearly a tier separation =X

According to the "Hints and Secrets" page, she doesn't. Maybe that needs to be revised =X I got her to Valkyrie before part 4 and never recalled getting a Holy Crown, so...

I see what you're saying. It says that because characters can only promote through items in the JP version, thus she needs it there. It never mentions the Holy Crown not existing in other versions.

Offense shouldn't ranked according to class; it's ranked based on stats. Sothe's offense sucks in 4-E, but you don't say that it's passable because he's a Rogue, right?

I didn't say it's passable because she's a Valkyrie, I said it's passable because she can also heal. If she couldn't heal, she'd be terrible.

I honestly don't think that the EXP from 4-E-2 matters considering that a couple of extra points in some stats improve neither your offense nor your durability against dragons.

Obviously you've never taken 10 turns to beat it. 10 turns nets you a lot of CEXP levels and still gives full BEXP, so it's very much worth it.

You don't need Wyrmslayers after that chapter, and I think Red Dragons are 3HKO'ed by Trueblades with Wyrmslayers.

That's why a Wyrmslayer wasn't blessed unless Mist did it because you had two other SS sword users. :mellow:

Still don't believe that constitutes nearly a tier separation =X

They start pretty much the same, but Mist becomes good while Rhys ends terrible and is still probably a liability. I might be able to move him up a few spots, but Mist is staying for now.

EDIT: They're both in middle anyway.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Obviously you've never taken 10 turns to beat it. 10 turns nets you a lot of CEXP levels and still gives full BEXP, so it's very much worth it.

My logic is, no matter how many levels you get, it's not going to change the 2HKO from the dragons into a 3HKO, nor is it going to improve your units' 2RKO into a 1RKO.

That's why a Wyrmslayer wasn't blessed unless Mist did it because you had two other SS sword users. :mellow:

Your Wyrmslayer doesn't need to be blessed unless you want to hit Dheginsea for effective damage, which is a pretty small boon.

My logic is, no matter how many levels you get, it's not going to change the 2HKO from the dragons into a 3HKO, nor is it going to improve your units' 2RKO into a 1RKO.

Some extra avoid always helps, a point or two in damage can be the difference in one or two rounding, and extra time means better supports are more likely to build. Unless you're going for pure speed, there's no reason to not get some more level ups in this chapter

Your Wyrmslayer doesn't need to be blessed unless you want to hit Dheginsea for effective damage, which is a pretty small boon.

Then why did you mention not needing the Wyrmslayer after 4-E-3? That's obvious. I'm really kind of confused here.

Some extra avoid always helps, a point or two in damage can be the difference in one or two rounding, and extra time means better supports are more likely to build. Unless you're going for pure speed, there's no reason to not get some more level ups in this chapter

The extra avoid I'll give you, but in my experiences at that point in the game, the extra point in damage didn't make a difference in 1/2/3-rounding for either side.

Then why did you mention not needing the Wyrmslayer after 4-E-3? That's obvious. I'm really kind of confused here.

You said something about your SS-rank sword wielders using their respective SS swords, while I said that they would rather be using Wyrmslayers on that chapter.

The extra avoid I'll give you, but in my experiences at that point in the game, the extra point in damage didn't make a difference in 1/2/3-rounding for either side.

It has for me.

You said something about your SS-rank sword wielders using their respective SS swords, while I said that they would rather be using Wyrmslayers on that chapter.

I think this whole thing was a bit of a misunderstanding, but I see your point. I think what I'm supposed to say now is, Mist can still get a Wyrmslayer.

Why is Volug so high up? I made this point earlier:

Volug helps a lot earlygame. He doesn't get enough exp and when Part 3 comes he just becomes really weak, he can't one round anything while Nolan, Zihark or Eddie and Sothe can. Heck, he takes more damage than he does.

Volug is high for being awesome in parts 1 and 3 where things are the toughest for Micaiah's group and having earth affinity. He's still good in part 3 for being able to fully transform and having Olivi Grass.

Volug is high for being awesome in parts 1 and 3 where things are the toughest for Micaiah's group and having earth affinity. He's still good in part 3 for being able to fully transform and having Olivi Grass.

Volug barely gains any exp and he takes exp from your other units, making them less useful.

He has a good affinity, but he can't get the most out of it because Zihark and Nolan will be supporting and there are no other Earth affinities.

He has to constantly rely on Laguz Stones and Olivi Grass. He's not like a heron, they don't have to fight. You can't rely on Volug because he can't attack every time.

In Part 1, he's useful for 5 chapters. And when the final two chapters come up, he has a hard time killing stuff.

Part 3, what I said before.

Volug barely gains any exp and he takes exp from your other units, making them less useful.

Micaiah, Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Sothe, Aran, Laura (when she fights), Zihark, Jill, Meg, and Fiona also take experience away from other units. So does every other character in the game that fights.

He has a good affinity, but he can't get the most out of it because Zihark and Nolan will be supporting and there are no other Earth affinities

Jill. +2 defense and +30 avoid is arguably just as good, and both have high movement to keep up with each other as an added bonus. He can also support Laura or Aran and still get a nice +30 avoid. It might not be as good as +45, but it's still damn good.

He has to constantly rely on Laguz Stones and Olivi Grass. He's not like a heron, they don't have to fight. You can't rely on Volug because he can't attack every time.

It's similar to the rest of your team occasionally needing to use a Vulnerary, even with two healers. It's really not as big a deal as you make it out to be.

In Part 1, he's useful for 5 chapters. And when the final two chapters come up, he has a hard time killing stuff.

6 maps to be precise. He's still one of your best combat units anyway and still amazingly durable with his uber HP and good avoid.

Part 3, what I said before
He's still good in part 3 for being able to fully transform and having Olivi Grass.

Micaiah, Edward, Leonardo, Nolan, Sothe, Aran, Laura (when she fights), Zihark, Jill, Meg, and Fiona also take experience away from other units. So does every other character in the game that fights.

This is entirely different.

Volug gets less exp than others, he can't use exp as well as them. So Nolan and Zihark and whatever will be more useful if they kill things. Volug is getting very little exp by killing many things, and he's not becoming very useful at all. Sounds like a waste to me.

Jill. +2 defense and +30 avoid is arguably just as good, and both have high movement to keep up with each other as an added bonus. He can also support Laura or Aran and still get a nice +30 avoid. It might not be as good as +45, but it's still damn good.

Avoid >>>>> defence.

And Jill will have a hard time supporting. She's a wyvern, she's good for surprise attacks. She's a hit and run kind of person, she'll be flying, going elsewhere, etc. She's going to be doing her own thing, and this is if you even use her, and there's a chance you aren't.

It's similar to the rest of your team occasionally needing to use a Vulnerary, even with two healers. It's really not as big a deal as you make it out to be.

You don't even have a Laguz Stone in Micaiah's Part 3 chapters. So when you take Wildheart, you have to wait 2 turns to be able to transform (I may have something wrong here). Terrible. Then when you do, you have to constantly rely on Olivi Grass.. You can't transform and use an Olivi Grass at the same time.

You have to use Olivi Grass MUCH more frequently. Micaiah/Laura can use Physic, so they won't be needing a Vulnerary that much. Nolan and Zihark are dodge machines anyway so they probably won't need healing and they can easily afford to waste a turn with a Vulnerary.

6 maps to be precise. He's still one of your best combat units anyway and still amazingly durable with his uber HP and good avoid.

The final two chapters are much harder, and sadly he's not going to be very useful in them.

He's still good in part 3 for being able to fully transform and having Olivi Grass.

Um?

You don't even have a Laguz Stone in Micaiah's Part 3 chapters. So when you take Wildheart, you have to wait 2 turns to be able to transform (I may have something wrong here). Terrible. Then when you do, you have to constantly rely on Olivi Grass.. You can't transform and use an Olivi Grass at the same time.

You have to use Olivi Grass MUCH more frequently. Micaiah/Laura can use Physic, so they won't be needing a Vulnerary that much. Nolan and Zihark are dodge machines anyway so they probably won't need healing and they can easily afford to waste a turn with a Vulnerary.

Edited by Julius

When you always say "xy character isn't necessary", why did you made a tier list? As I told in my example, Geoffrey and Tauroneo make chapters a lot more easy(same is for Volug). The answer I got was "they are not necessary, the chapters can be done without them".

So, I could easily go and say "Ike is not necessary, 90% of the GM chapters can be done without him, but he makes it a lot easier". Yes I know, he owns lateron, but why is he Top Tier then and guys like Geoffrey and Tauroneo aren't at least upper mid? And why is Volug HT and Tauroneo not? I do not get the point...

Edited by Geist

Volug gets less exp than others, he can't use exp as well as them. So Nolan and Zihark and whatever will be more useful if they kill things. Volug is getting very little exp by killing many things, and he's not becoming very useful at all. Sounds like a waste to me.

Volug starts out more useful than them. The fact that he needs less EXP to be that useful is an advantage, not a disadvantage. Here, look, I can just add in Seth and stuff from FE8 and it remains the same...if you seriously need me to explain why this way of thinking is false, you missed 32789798 threads about it.

Seth gets less exp than others, he can't use exp as well as them. So Franz and Forde and whatever will be more useful if they kill things. Seth is getting very little exp by killing many things, and he's not becoming very useful at all. Sounds like a waste to me.

In addition, Volug does become more useful if he hits things, because he builds Strike level. An advantage from that is that he doesn't need to kill to level that up.

Also, "Mist shouldn't be coming to endgame" is false reasoning as to why she should be lower on a tier list than anything. To judge her worth, you have to compare her to other people at endgame, as well as take into account her performance before that. Sure, the fact that Micaiah and Elincia are there diminishes her worth as a healer, but no more, no less.

Edited by Mekkah

Volug starts out more useful than them. The fact that he needs less EXP to be that useful is an advantage, not a disadvantage. Here, look, I can just add in Seth and stuff from FE8 and it remains the same...if you seriously need me to explain why this way of thinking is false, you missed 32789798 threads about it.

Seth gets less exp than others, he can't use exp as well as them. So Franz and Forde and whatever will be more useful if they kill things. Seth is getting very little exp by killing many things, and he's not becoming very useful at all. Sounds like a waste to me.

I didn't deny that he was useful in the beginning. I said he was.

At the final two chapters of Part 1, he can't one round ANYTHING. And he's barely gaining any exp. That's why I don't like him.

By that time Seth is still one rounding things. Volug is not.

In addition, Volug does become more useful if he hits things, because he builds Strike level. An advantage from that is that he doesn't need to kill to level that up.

That happens very late, and you have to do that so much that you're taking a lot of exp from your other units. And by the time he gets it, he can't double anything, so what good is it now?

You said Volug gets less exp than others, he can't use exp as well as them. So Nolan and Zihark and whatever will be more useful if they kill things. Volug is getting very little exp by killing many things, and he's not becoming very useful at all. Sounds like a waste to me.

It's fine if he's less useful later on (though he doesn't become useless until Prt 4 really, and even there he's good in the desert), but it shouldn't be used as an argument to give him less battles or kills early on.

At the final two chapters of Part 1, he can't one round ANYTHING. And he's barely gaining any exp. That's why I don't like him.

Because surely the final two chapters of Prt 1 are all of Volug's playtime? Very few dudes are one-rounding, except Nailah and the Burger King. Volug, however, is amazingly durable. And after Prt 1, he can take off Wildheart and smoke Olivi Grass, and still be one of your most durable dudes in 3-6, 3-12 and 3-13.

That happens very late, and you have to do that so much that you're taking a lot of exp from your other units. And by the time he gets it, he can't double anything, so what good is it now?

No, you don't have to do it so much that he takes more than his share of kills. It only takes him 70 attacks, and considering how much rape Volug is during Part 1, I can easily see him getting very far towards that.

You said Volug gets less exp than others, he can't use exp as well as them. So Nolan and Zihark and whatever will be more useful if they kill things. Volug is getting very little exp by killing many things, and he's not becoming very useful at all. Sounds like a waste to me.

It's fine if he's less useful later on (though he doesn't become useless until Prt 4 really, and even there he's good in the desert), but it shouldn't be used as an argument to give him less battles or kills early on.

I don't exactly understand this, but here goes.

Less useful? Useless. Even if you use Volug well he's hardly going to level in Part 1.

Assuming Wildheart:

3-6: Volug is not even doubling or 2hkoing the stuff here. He's taking more damage.

3-12: He can't do anything. Enemies will overwhelm him.

3-13: Same thing with 3-6, except worse since Volug can barely level.

Assuming Olivi Grass:

3-6, 3-12 AND 3-13: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the amount of turns?

It's over 9000!

He'll be tanking shit, but not killing.

Because surely the final two chapters of Prt 1 are all of Volug's playtime? Very few dudes are one-rounding, except Nailah and the Burger King. Volug, however, is amazingly durable. And after Prt 1, he can take off Wildheart and smoke Olivi Grass, and still be one of your most durable dudes in 3-6, 3-12 and 3-13.

Nolan and Zihark are. Sothe too but SOMETIMES.

Smoke Olivi Grass? Hah, that's a cool idea, but it's just awful. You're wasting tons of turns and you can't use a Vulnerary and Olivi Grass at the same time. Tier list is about efficiency, completing fast, etc. It's going against this. With beorc units, you can charge a bit.

No, you don't have to do it so much that he takes more than his share of kills. It only takes him 70 attacks, and considering how much rape Volug is during Part 1, I can easily see him getting very far towards that.

Only?. You're wasting exp. Isn't that lovely. By taking exp from your other units, you become less efficient as a whole. In Part 1 I can understand, but Part 3 he can't double any of the sub-humans, only the untransformed ones which are not very common, but he's not one rounding them since they have huge HP. They gang up on him and murder him. Oh yeah, by constantly using Olivi Grass, his potential to attack is limited.

Let me ask you this: why would you put a unit who is only useful for 6 maps in high tier?

Edited by Julius