Here be FE fanarts.

keiiii

These are all pretty recent. Triple asterisks denote major spoilers. Minor to moderate spoilers are marked with a single *.

Kurthnaga (also being used as my avatar!)

Myrrh and Ephraim

Shirtless Tibarn

***Almedha and her infant son***

***The Prince of Daein***

*Ike and Soren*

They were all painted in Adobe Photoshop 7.0 from scratch. I use a Wacom Intuos tablet. Please let me know what you think.

Oh! There's a character guessing game going on. If you post the correct answer, I'll do a free, quick sketch for you of any Fire Emblem character that you desire. You can post your guess at the DA journal, or you can post it here. Do not post multiple guesses. If there are more than one winner, the first one who posted it will get the free sketch.

I'm doing the FE100 challenge, so you'll see a lot more FE fanarts from me down the road. :)

Those are very well done, I saw them at GFaqs. In case you care here is my collection of FE fanart

However, I think that your fanart collection is sort of different/unrelated since the topic poster actually drawn their own fanart :x.

...everything seems so dark and emo.

Yes, I see what you mean too. Though I'd say dark and atmospheric. It's just that the style is very realistic...

I really like the contrast and the sharp highlights you use in your art. They're also really detailed, and... Almedha's baby looks so cute ^_^. The two ***-marked fanarts are probably my favourites, Almedha's sleeve looks so colourful and the highlights on the prince are very shiny. I think Almedha's hand looks a bit 'dirty' though.

Nomadic: Thank you. ^^ Yeah, Almedha's hand is probably my least favorite part of that picture. But then it was a speedpainting... I'll do better next time. :0

Hikarusa: Well, in that case, I suggest you stay out of this topic since I'm not planning on posting anything too cartoony. :3 Nor do I plan on ever changing my style to fit your tastes.

Raven: Thank you. I did an Eliwood x Fiora picture... It's not colored, though.

http://keiiii.deviantart.com/art/By-My-Side-84632940

Raven: Thank you. I did an Eliwood x Fiora picture... It's not colored, though.

http://keiiii.deviantart.com/art/By-My-Side-84632940

Thanks, it looks good, it's style is different from your work in your first post. Personal taste prefers Eliwood x Ninian, but Eliwood and Fiora are quite well suited too, as well as Kent x Fiora.

However, I think that your fanart collection is sort of different/unrelated since the topic poster actually drawn their own fanart :x.

yes, I know. He shows an interest in Fanart, so I directed him to where I have compiled my collection for his viewing pleasure.

Whoa! Nomadtroopergirl posted! OMGWTFBBQLOL!!!

anyway, on the fanart subject, I like all kinds of drawings: cartoony... not cartoony, and other styles. Of course in color

..I love them far, far too much.

Also - do you mind me using the Kurthnaga portrait as an avatar on a different forum? If not, who should I credit it to?

Edited by Allan's Aokage

I love these pics! Great colors. The one with Ike and Soren had a cool look. Kurth's a cool character and I like that picture too... Actually, I like all of them, and it's hard not to! :)