SAKURAI!!!

Knife

Sakurai  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about him?

• He sucks
    • He's awesome
    • Don't really care

He created Kirby. Without him Kirby would've never existed.

He created the Smash Bros. series. Without him Brawl, nor the Smash Bros. series as a whole, would exist.

HE.IS.A.GOD.

He created Kirby. Without him Kirby would've never existed.

He created the Smash Bros. series. Without him Brawl, nor the Smash Bros. series as a whole, would exist.

HE.IS.A.GOD.

I could do without Kirby, but SSB was a good idea.

Would you go as far as to say he's better than Shigeru Miyamoto?

Edited by Knife

Did you guys know, that Sakurai personally programmed every single frame of animation in every move of Super Smash Brothers Brawl? So, bottom line is that, this man is God.

(1/64 of a cookie to whoever names who said that)

I don't think he's better than Miyamoto, but he created Kirby, and one of the best games ever. That's pretty impressive.

Trip jokes lol.

That reminds me of the other day when I was playing SSBB with the two kids I was babysitting. It kept them fairly peaceful, but some annoying conversation ensued.

-Boy's character slips on banana peel-

Me: Hey, that reminds me of the time at lunch when (insert guy friend's name) almost REALLY slipped on a banana peel... and then that other time when I slipped and fell and there wasn't even a banana peel.

Boy: Wait what?

Me: So (guy friend) almost-

Girl: She tripped over her boyfriend.

Me: What the-- I already told you, he's not my boyfriend!

and it continued in a similar manner.

But it wouldn't have happened without the trip jokes!

Sakurai is TEH AWSUM. He's one of my favourite directors/producers/whatevers. Without him the world would've imploded, exploded, and imploded again.

Though he did have a few wacky decisions with Brawl, but he's still awesome.

Edited by Nightmare

Do without KIRBY!? GO.FUCK.YOURSELF. Or you can just download Kirby 64 on the VC on shut the hell up. Also, Sakurai voiced Dedede's constant moaning making him even more awesomer.

Trip jokes lol.

That reminds me of the other day when I was playing SSBB with the two kids I was babysitting. It kept them fairly peaceful, but some annoying conversation ensued.

-Boy's character slips on banana peel-

Me: Hey, that reminds me of the time at lunch when (insert guy friend's name) almost REALLY slipped on a banana peel... and then that other time when I slipped and fell and there wasn't even a banana peel.

Boy: Wait what?

Me: So (guy friend) almost-

Girl: She tripped over her boyfriend.

Me: What the-- I already told you, he's not my boyfriend!

and it continued in a similar manner.

But it wouldn't have happened without the trip jokes!

Lol, Kiryn has a BF.

I just don't understand how one can live without Kirby. It's like saying you can live without food and drinks, which is impossible.

EXACTLY! Anyone who says they can live without Kirby is lying.

Do without KIRBY!? GO.FUCK.YOURSELF. Or you can just download Kirby 64 on the VC on shut the hell up. Also, Sakurai voiced Dedede's constant moaning making him even more awesomer.

Not everyone likes Kirby. Surely you know that. And I'd rather fuck myself than dish out 12 bucks for a Kirby game.

My opinion.

If you don't like Kirby you shall be sent into the eternal nothingness forever. So says god. Also, it's 10 bucks.

tripping actually saved me once. I fell in front of a bomb that exploded and if I hadn't tripped I would've been caught in the explosion

And instead of Kirby, it should be Fire Emblem that you can't live without, but I'm sure we're all safe :D