Do you find someone's race a turn-off?

General Spoon

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I commend you for daring to make this topic. This is about preferences on a decidedly superficial level that you can't decide about yourself, so no one should begin acting all pluralistical. edit: Like Celice. A topic based on mere curiosity does not warrant your holier-than-thou attitude >_>

For me, the African face build (with the slightly protruding lips) is quite a turn-off. On the other hand, I'm into azns =P

The black skin colour can give an extra boost if the face is cute to begin with.

As for guys, home breed only =X Sorry :P

Edited by Thingy Person

I dont hate peeps because of their skin color, that is just a lame excuse for haters to use. Naw, I usually dont like peeps because of the way they act, their opinions/beliefs that they hold as being the ones that matter and because of their lack of seriousness.

I dont hate peeps because of their skin color, that is just a lame excuse for haters to use. Naw, I usually dont like peeps because of the way they act, their opinions/beliefs that they hold as being the ones that matter and because of their lack of seriousness.

He's not asking if you hate or like them. He's asking if you are turned on or off by them.

He's speaking strictly sexually. In other words do people of other races arouse you or not?

Oh, my bad. ^^

Anyway, no. I think all races have their stuff. I like any woman of any race, ugly or beautiful, it does not matter to me.

I don't date Klingons.

Please don't spam, this isn't the Far From the Forest section.

Also I think we're diving too deep into the subject of racial profiling. Remember, the discussion at hand is if you are turned on or off by different races, not whether you like their company or not, or what you think about them as a whole.

Please don't spam, this isn't the Far From the Forest section.

Also I think we're diving too deep into the subject of racial profiling. Remember, the discussion at hand is if you are turned on or off by different races, not whether you like their company or not, or what you think about them as a whole.

Sorry.

I agree with Cynthia. It's more about the person then how they look.