Do you find someone's race a turn-off?

General Spoon

Okay. In that case, let me contribute to this thread.

I find beauty in all races. They are made in God's image after all! Turn-offs for me would be horrible personalities, bad manners, characteristics which I think can be found in every single race out there. So it's very hard for me to generalize and say I don't like a particular race.

hey someone in this topic i can finally respect and not call an idiot.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nacho, I agree 100% with your statement. I plainly don't give a fuckin' damn what race you are as long you are not annoying, rude, or just a horrible person. Fuck race, race is just a minor trait that you had no control over.

Fuck race, race is just a minor trait that you had no control over.

You don't have control over the type of preference this topic is about, either. People are only expected to answer honestly about something they can't controll. Does that warrant you or anyone else's judgement?

@Nacho: I can 'find' (as if looking was ever necessary) beauty in all races too. This is, however, off-topic.

Do you find someone's race a turn-off?

Answer the question!

phoenix_wright_news.jpg

(Also, is this mini-modding? If no one stepped in on that thing with Yuli [which I can't be bothered to check], I think I'm free to give my opinion on the conduct of this thread...do correct me :mellow:)

Eh, I'm more turned on by a girl's personality than their looks, however, I've never really liked Asians before getting used to them in high school (about 20% at least are Asian) so theoretically, if I got used to blacks, they might start turning me on too.

As a basic rule for everyone, I've found that all guys are attracted significantly to their same race.

@Nacho: I can 'find' (as if looking was ever necessary) beauty in all races too. This is, however, off-topic.

Answer the question!

phoenix_wright_news.jpg

(Also, is this mini-modding? If no one stepped in on that thing with Yuli [which I can't be bothered to check], I think I'm free to give my opinion on the conduct of this thread...do correct me :mellow:)

Sorry if you weren't able to derive my answer from my post. No, race is not a turnoff for me.

A lot of black males are into light-skinned girls. I like a little bit of a tan I notice. I light brown skin and light. Really it does depend on how the girl looks you can have a beautiful skin complexion or a bad body and still be ugly depending how it all comes together. lol

A lot of black males are into light-skinned girls. I like a little bit of a tan I notice. I light brown skin and light. Really it does depend on how the girl looks you can have a beautiful skin complexion or a bad body and still be ugly depending how it all comes together. lol

Apparently I like pale girls, not just light skinned ones >_<. But I luv em all the same :3

hey someone in this topic i can finally respect and not call an idiot.
Thanks for calling me an idiot. :)
Nacho, I agree 100% with your statement. I plainly don't give a fuckin' damn what race you are as long you are not annoying, rude, or just a horrible person. Fuck race, race is just a minor trait that you had no control over.
People have no control over the shape of their nose. I think smaller noses look better than "hooked" noses. People don't have control over their natural hair color either, but it's socially acceptable to have preferences by that either. Is having a preference by race (primarily skin color) so wrong?

People have no control over the shape of their nose. I think smaller noses look better than "hooked" noses. People don't have control over their natural hair color either, but it's socially acceptable to have preferences by that either. Is having a preference by race (primarily skin color) so wrong?

Exactly, even though appearances aren't the most important thing and it's the beauty inside what matters blah blah, everyone still has their own preferences. Beauty is very subjective, everyone likes different things, and dislikes some other stuff. So if I find some particular race to be unappealing for me (because of my sense of beauty) that isn't something bad.

Beauty is very subjective, everyone likes different things, and dislikes some other stuff. So if I find some particular race to be unappealing for me (because of my sense of beauty) that isn't something bad.

Truer words cannot be spoken.

That is unforgivable, learn what a race is. I wouldn't be laughing if I were you though Jem, you only caught one of 4 fuckups he made.

Also, someone earlier said all races are beautiful because they are all made on the image of their god, does that mean your god changes colors and physical features? It's a morphing god. Astounding.

Edited by Death

Also, someone earlier said all races are beautiful because they are all made on the image of their god, does that mean your god changes colors and physical features? It's a morphing god. Astounding.

Actually, it's more like the sons and daughters of the ones made in gods image. It's called genetic diversity.

I'm surprised you understand it so literally. Generally, we Christians understand "made in God's image" as a core similarity between people and God - our free will and other things as well which I truly don't know the answer to - not, as you said, a literal physical likeness. Since this is going off-topic, we could continue this over pm or not.