Do you find someone's race a turn-off?

General Spoon

Race is neither attractive or unattractive on its own. That said, I do find dark skin tones unattractive. I find excessively pale complexions unattractive as well.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering what I experienced, yes. Only a few are not so rude like that.

Hurray for racial profiling!

No wonder we can't advance far without making race a huge issue!

But yeah, I can't see why anyone can't be sexually arouse by another race. I mean, why?

Hurray for racial profiling!

No wonder we can't advance far without making race a huge issue!

But yeah, I can't see why anyone can't be sexually arouse by another race. I mean, why?

Same reason people prefer long or short hair. When we say race we mean they are diverse enough to have a different skin color, thus changing their appearance. Appearance is a factor in sexual arousal.

Yep. Generally, black people are more violent than white people, so I try to stay away from the. Not like they're the plague or anything, and not out of racism.

That has little to nothing to do with sexual arousal though...

Yep. Generally, black people are more violent than white people, so I try to stay away from the. Not like they're the plague or anything, and not out of racism.

Excuse me?

goes rob a bank

Ironic, that seems a little racist.

On topic: I will say, I think some races are cuter than others. I find Asian, Latino, and white girls to be cuter than say blacks.

I am a race traitor?

Edited by King_Zephiel

Considering what I experienced, yes. Only a few are not so rude like that.

You don't think that your sentiment is utterly ignorant? Like, how can you even quantify your experiences with a select few individuals to speak for an entire race, especially since the pigmentation of their skin as zero to do with their behavior towards you?

Anyways, if this is considering arousal, I suppose any race could work; but I generally darker skin on women usually isn't as pretty to me.

You don't think that your sentiment is utterly ignorant? Like, how can you even quantify your experiences with a select few individuals to speak for an entire race, especially since the pigmentation of their skin as zero to do with their behavior towards you?

Anyways, if this is considering arousal, I suppose any race could work; but I generally darker skin on women usually isn't as pretty to me.

I don't think my post was ignorant. More like a bit stereotypical. Unfortunately, I don't know how to word what I'm feeling about it without getting too racist and blunt.

Excuse me?

goes rob a bank

Ironic, that seems a little racist.

On topic: I will say, I think some races are cuter than others. I find Asian, Latino, and white girls to be cuter than say blacks.

I am a race traitor?

No, it's normal. I have never meet any white girls irl so I cant say they are cute or not but a black female is my last choice (the second last is Latino, somehow, I dont like them).

You've never met any White girls, but you've met Black and Latino girls... where do you live?

In a place where there are a lot of foreigner. Most of them are Indian and some black from Africa but no white girl. I have never met Latino girls although.

I don't think my post was ignorant. More like a bit stereotypical. Unfortunately, I don't know how to word what I'm feeling about it without getting too racist and blunt.
Unfortunately for you, I'm not. Look somewhere else.

Do you like, live in a suburban part of your city where there's no blacks and everyone in your little suburban country utopia think that all blacks are loud, rude, ingroant, low-pants wearing, gold-teeth having, gold-chain hanging hoodlums?

For one day in your life, please, just turn off your TV, turn off your computer and leave your utopia for one day. Explore everything outside suburbia and find that not all blacks want to "get in your space/face" and that not all blacks are alike.

Seriously your little "I don't think my post was ignorant. More like a bit stereotypical. Unfortunately, I don't know how to word what I'm feeling about it without getting too racist and blunt." is freakin' smokescreen about your true views about blacks. I can tell by your context of your message.

You sound like a pretty typical scared, sheltered little white kid who watches too much TV.

Agreed. Damn kids wanna believe that how us blacks are via TV and radio.

I don't know, but there are some features from different races I just find arousing. I find Latinos, Arabs, and Asians to be cute to very sexy, black women usually have large butts and sass, white girls to be . . . well sexy.

I can't say I find anyone less desirable due to their race so I don't think it's a turn off for me but the only guys I liked have been white/Caucasian...however! when I was 11 I had my one and only girlfriend -who gave me my first real kiss-, I believe she was ethnically mixed because her skin was a tan tone -slightly darker than Asians, similar to Indian people somewhat I think- and she had curly black hair...so, on that basis I don't think race is a turn off for me

I can't say I find anyone less desirable due to their race so I don't think it's a turn off for me but the only guys I liked have been white/Caucasian...however! when I was 11 I had my one and only girlfriend -who gave me my first real kiss-, I believe she was ethnically mixed because her skin was a tan tone -slightly darker than Asians, similar to Indian people somewhat I think- and she had curly black hair...so, on that basis I don't think race is a turn off for me

it's because you love her before your sense of sexual hungry become mature.

I'm a paki and I'm madly in love with a korean chick. I don't think race is a factor for me. XD I still make fun of people for race, but only if I know the person very well - otherwise, I tend to avoid joking about it so as people don't take me seriously.

Do you like, live in a suburban part of your city where there's no blacks and everyone in your little suburban country utopia think that all blacks are loud, rude, ingroant, low-pants wearing, gold-teeth having, gold-chain hanging hoodlums?

For one day in your life, please, just turn off your TV, turn off your computer and leave your utopia for one day. Explore everything outside suburbia and find that not all blacks want to "get in your space/face" and that not all blacks are alike.

Seriously your little "I don't think my post was ignorant. More like a bit stereotypical. Unfortunately, I don't know how to word what I'm feeling about it without getting too racist and blunt." is freakin' smokescreen about your true views about blacks. I can tell by your context of your message.

Agreed. Damn kids wanna believe that how us blacks are via TV and radio.

I never said that all blacks are alike. You have to learn to read correctly.

I have few friends who are black. I find nothing wrong with them. It's just most of the others are rude and obnoxious just like the way you describe.

My opinions isn't based on the media. I got my opinions because they act that way here.

Edited by Yuli