Since Advancewarsnet has Fire Emblem forums can we have Advance Wars forums?

Vangaurd

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Physics FTW" was not meant to be taken seriously. However, it's better than Chemistry.

Back on-topic: Which COs do you guys use? I already said that I use Sami.

I alternate between that flying guy, Sami, and Max.

ok, worst tagging pair that was meant to tag (as in they have a name)

Drake and anyone really, because when Drake goes, you basically waste his turn...you can't see...sure the enemy can't, but what I like about drake is using his power at the end of your turn (him and Eagle both)

well if anyone cares, the Advance Wars Net (.com) section on DoR: http://www.advancewarsnet.com/?g=awdor&amp.../awdor/COs.html

it's the CO's page...you can navigate yourself elsewhere

and the forums about it (hey they look a lot like these ones): http://www.advancewarsnet.com/forums/index.php?showforum=33

so what really happened was that Sturm was mad at the world, so he used Meteor Strike and destroyed most of it...

I don't want to contract the links (oh and I don't know how)

yeah, it'd be fun to sit there for an afternoon playing someone online...but there would only be small maps or a turn limit/time per turn limit...otherwise you would have people who were just plain annoying and sat there waiting for you to yeild, so they get a win on their account

The only time I played a wifi game on the DS, it was mario kart, and the guy I played was a hacker. On one race, I had basically won when he suddenly became invincible, ran through me, across the finish line, came back to run over me two more times before finally driving back over the finish line to finish. I was too busy LOLing to be mad.

But, yeah, I'd play wifi. Then I could be one of those guys who has his friend code like 13 times in his signature.