Man What the forest once was

Doom103

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was good, but I don't think there's much of a difference right now from it. OK, Serene was banned, so there're no annoying links to AMVs and Barrel Rolls. Huge difference.

There are none so blind, as those who will not see.

Now now, Lyle. The code of sensibility decrees that you should explain it to him.

I'd love to know more about this too.

Ah well. Things were more relaxed in the forest back in the day. People got along better, and at least once a week there was a topic where everyone had fun together.

Little to no flamming. Little to no strict rules. Little to no killjoys and/or idiots.

I arrived just in time for the fall of the "glory days". But, honestly, things aren't that bad. People make big ol' dramas out of nothing, get pissed, and then sulk about how things could be better. Instead, everyone should just try and be as lighthearted as they were in the "glory days".

But the one thing that many old SF members probably will regret is the vast amount of members. Back at the beginning, everybody knew everybody so they wouldn't insult each other. It was like insulting your family. Now, there are several hundred members (granted, about 200 of 'em never post) and most people don't know each other. Heck, half the people reading this probably don't even remember me ever being here. So now you're insulting strangers who you don't care about. And that means more DRAMA!!!!

I miss the old forest days

During the summer

=( Me too...

Hopefully once school's over it can come back to that way again. It was fun! People we normally would see on here don't really come as much anymore.