What games do you currently play?

Deity

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Tropics is the current game I'm playing. I'm thinking of trying Nostalgio no Kaze on the DS--which is supposed to bean oldskool RPG from those who remade FFIII and FFIV on the DS (props).

This more belongs in the gaming section, though >.>

Just yesterday I started a new game of FE 7, I have 85% of supports, I still need more playthroughs for 100% but im getting closer :D

Also occasionally I play Brawl, but I just can't seem to beat boss battles on intense :( it's just too damn hard.

And in my PC I play Unreal Tournament, Wolfenstein 3d and Doom 2 which are so awesome, though Doom 2 is getting better and better.

Although I should go back to play Radiant Dawn, haven't finished it, not even once :( and I have spoiled myself reading some spoiler tag -less comments here, even though I was reading the Path of Radiance board :angry: still I probably finish it... some day

I'm playing all the games I got for Christmas and a few older ones. These include Fire Emblem (FE7), Pokemon Emerald, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Rockband I, Rockband II, and Guitar Hero: World Tour. Plus I pick up Smash Bros. Brawl about once a week or once every 2 weeks.

Also occasionally I play Brawl, but I just can't seem to beat boss battles on intense :( it's just too damn hard.

Welcome to the club, But you might want to use some characters if you haven't already such as:

Charizard rock smash

Fox Blaster

Marth's Counter

Metaknights a

Welcome to the club, But you might want to use some characters if you haven't already such as:

Charizard rock smash

Fox Blaster

Marth's Counter

Metaknights a

Heh yeah I might try Charizard, my best tries have been with Toon Link though but that damn Tabuu is very freaking hard, or maybe I was just nervous. Still Ill try Cahrizard because Fox Blaster and Metaknights A don't seem very powerful, and marth's counter I tried but I get hit more than i counter for some strange reason (because in normal brawls I do counter rather easily)

This seems like it would fit better under Other Games. Moving.

And my on topic reply:

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Beyond Good & Evil

Edited by Hanz

Just yesterday I started a new game of FE 7, I have 85% of supports, I still need more playthroughs for 100% but im getting closer :D

And in my PC I play Unreal Tournament, Wolfenstein 3d and Doom 2 which are so awesome, though Doom 2 is getting better and better.

Although I should go back to play Radiant Dawn, haven't finished it, not even once :( and I have spoiled myself reading some spoiler tag -less comments here, even though I was reading the Path of Radiance board :angry: still I probably finish it... some day

I want to get 100% supports, so I'll be busy doing that as well.

This seems like it would fit better under Other Games. Moving.

And my on topic reply:

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Beyond Good & Evil

Oh, Beyond good and evil was a fun game.

yeesh I can't recall what I've been playing of late, honestly haven't in the past week except Dynasty Warriors 6 about 2~3 days ago -also I began some work on my own ROM hack for FE7- :mellow:

Does it take quite an understanding to work with a Rom hack?

Does it take quite an understanding to work with a Rom hack?

well people have been nice enough to word things fairly in the various resources and utilities I've accessed for my hack, it's still in fairly early development but I have a pretty good idea of what I want to accomplish and am gradually getting a greater overall understanding of hex editing in general; mostly I would say it requires a great deal of patience and willingness to try new things; most anyone who has a serious interest and comfort with using the various programs and sitting at their computer for a fair amount of time should be able to do some fair modifying to their ROMs :mellow: best piece of advice is not to do everything all on your own, it is both more efficient and enjoyable in my opinion to participate in projects with others, plus you'll have a total different perspective to help you make a pretty nice hack

Depends on the system.

360: NBA 2K9

PC: A mix of Team Fortress 2, Elven Legacy and even an odd round of Bejeweled Twist.

PS2: MLB '08: The Show

DS: I just got done reviewing Army Men, so I can relax with either Suikoden: Tierkreis or Dragon Quest IV

PSP: Brave Story: New Traveler

Dreamcast: Grandia II