... sooo.....

Hope you enjoy it, it's worth the play.

And don't give up with poor Edward now, the Dawn Brigade's only human at the start. The tutorial's meant to teach you to play tentatively, after all.

Edited by Penitent

Hope you enjoy it, it's worth the play.

Don't be suicidal with the Dawn Brigade, they're only human at the start. The tutorial's meant to teach you to play tentatively, after all.

Does Meg count? :unsure:

Fiona has great potential, but I see you are using selective logic.

Almost every character has great potential, but I suppose I worded that wrong. Edward starts mediocre but turns out great. Meg and Fiona start out crap and turn out average. Well, Fiona can actually turn out pretty godly, but only with massive favoritism.

I think you should try out each character at least once. Everyone can be at least decent with the right combination of skills, supports, strategy, bexp, stat boosters, training, etc. Whatever you do in this game, just have fun with it. If you're not failing the missions, you're doing something right.

I think you should try out each character at least once. Everyone can be at least decent with the right combination of skills, supports, strategy, bexp, stat boosters, training, etc. Whatever you do in this game, just have fun with it. If you're not failing the missions, you're doing something right.

this man is correct..

try out different characters to match your style of play..

and btw: Meg has pretty good speed for her class...

no I have noticed it also.

Try everyone who goes to this website >_>;

Leonardo, Fiona, and Meg aren't crap so much as they're incredibly inferior to the other characters of the same class, whether its stat-wise or for other gameplay reasons.

Am i the only one who noticed that Leonardo has shit for speed for his class?

o_O

no I have noticed it also. I've taken Leonardo to the tower twice and both times his speed is crap until I'm inside the tower

That's odd, when I use Leonardo he always gets awesome skill and speed. The only stat he is terrible for me is strength. I never seen Leonardo not double an enemy. :blink:

Am i the only one who noticed that Leonardo has shit for speed for his class?

o_O

Good thing he has Lughnasadh or else he'd really be fucked...

That's odd, when I use Leonardo he always gets awesome skill and speed. The only stat he is terrible for me is strength. I never seen Leonardo not double an enemy. :blink:

You're really lucky with Leo's speed. He's got a 35 speed growth so most of us have low speed Leos. Even if he had good speed, I'm not sure I would use him cause he's an archer/sniper. I just hate the fact that they can't really do much on the enemy phase. You could buy him a crossbow but that costs a lot of money and I don't think it's worth it.

well, once he max some thing give him lot of BEXP and he'll get lot of speed.

Leonardo only caps Resistance and Skill on average for his first two tiers, and only caps Skill, Res, and Luck in tier 3. He's not a very good candidate BEXP, especially when you have units like Aran who need it more.

Leonardo only caps Resistance and Skill on average for his first two tiers, and only caps Skill, Res, and Luck in tier 3. He's not a very good candidate BEXP, especially when you have units like Aran who need it more.

Now that I look at it, Leonardo is actually a pretty good BEXP candidate, and arguably needs it more than Aran should Leo be used. He can use it from ~15 unpromoted (better than almost any first tier unit), ~13 tier 2, and ~11 tier 3. He's actually a very good BEXP candidate. Problem is that he sucks before he gets it and possibly still does with it.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I left my Leo to die since I was tired of raising a guy with a bad speed rating. I also remember him being kind of skill screwed before I was all 'ah, fuck it, he deserves to stay dead'. Needless to say, Shinon and even Rolf, what with his nerf'd abilities in this game proved that Leo really didn't have to be trained.

Now that I look at it, Leonardo is actually a pretty good BEXP candidate, and arguably needs it more than Aran should Leo be used. He can use it from ~15 unpromoted (better than almost any first tier unit), ~13 tier 2, and ~11 tier 3. He's actually a very good BEXP candidate. Problem is that he sucks before he gets it and possibly still does with it.

Maybe he's beating Aran in his first tier, but Aran caps all 3 of his main stats at level _8_ in his second tier and at level 11 in his third tier. LUCKILY, Aran has lances and will reach his levels quicker than Leonardo due to tanking and Enemy Phase utility.

Maybe he's beating Aran in his first tier, but Aran caps all 3 of his main stats at level _8_ in his second tier and at level 11 in his third tier. LUCKILY, Aran has lances and will reach his levels quicker than Leonardo due to tanking and Enemy Phase utility.

My point was that Leo needs it more than Aran to be good and is actually a good candidate for it should he be used. Aran is still better and can still use it quicker.

I also had problems with Edward at the beginning(I think nearly everyone had), but all I can say is: Use him. Edward turns out as an amazing unit when he becomes a Trueblade. Take your time and raise him :). As for the others: Nolan, Zihark and Jill are also good units, especially Jill when you raise her(she is also a kind of weak at the beginning).

I think Leo, Ilyana, Meg and Fiona are crap, but you have to decide it. I recommend you to use the characters you want on your first playthrough and test other units on the later playthroughs. I tested every unit at least once and so I think I can make myself an image of the good and the bad characters.