... sooo.....

Meg is crap, as are Leonardo and Fiona and Ilyana, though to a lesser extent. Edward has great potential.

Ilyanna is not that bad ;_;

She kicks ass!

Edited by Luxord

I also had problems with Edward at the beginning(I think nearly everyone had), but all I can say is: Use him. Edward turns out as an amazing unit when he becomes a Trueblade. Take your time and raise him :). As for the others: Nolan, Zihark and Jill are also good units, especially Jill when you raise her(she is also a kind of weak at the beginning).
Edward's affinity is terrible and he gets two rounded early on unless you get a Def/HP increase (both) in the first chapter... unlikely considering the lack of EXP in the first place.

Ilyana 3-rounds enemies in part 3. You try telling me that's good.

I have no idea but I used her in Easy mode, Normal Mode and Hard Mode. I honestly don't have trouble with her. Probably other people do but I don't.

For me anyway, she always manages to cap everything and is better than other sages like Tormod and Bastian in my opinion.

Edited by Luxord

That's not a tough feat. Class comparisons are fairly pointless anyway.

I'm using her on NM in a mage playthrough and have been abusing the fuck out of her level-ups, and she still 3-rounds things. She needs stuff like Elfire to maybe 2-round if you're lucky with her Mag, but she starts off with E Fire after promotion, so...

For comparison, pretty much everyone else in the GMs can 2-round, and Haar and Ike can 1-round. Furthermore, Ilyana takes one attack on enemy phase, maximum. She sucks.

Ever played HM? He couldn't even get a level up in prologue (nor could he double) and can't really do much in chapter 1 without Leo's Dragonshield.

Yeah he is quite difficult to level up in Hard Mode. I tend to level up Nolan instead.

Just Easy and Normal mode I don't find Edward a problem.

Edward's tougher to raise in hard mode, but so is everyone else. He really is underrated.

He can be good if you give him a dragonshield that Leonardo comes with.

Fiona is really underrated. She gets health points every turn. If your unit is in danger Fiona can simply just rescue them, but when others units do that they lose stats.

Fiona is good because her skills can go to better people. Oh wait, that's not a point for her.

I think Eddie does double the axe users in the first two chapters of HM, though. He's not doing much damage unless he Wrath crits, but you basically have to rely on him in the prologue.

I just started my first HM playthrough and I really want to continue training Edward for a little but its so hard. Part 1 is so rigged when a myrmidon can't dodge axes even without WTA and he gets 2-rounded by everything. I gave him a level in the prologue and unfortunately, he didn't level up speed so he couldn't double anything in chapter 1. I'm gonna continue to use him for a little while cause he is one of my fave DB members.