Forums re-opened

NTG

Welcome back. Things have already been resolved, and VASM has apppointed a new moderating team. They are:

- Hanz

- Metal Rabbit

- Fourth Fox of Fire

No, this is not a joke before you ask. VASM will still be busy, but I'll be watching over for him.

You can now all post again! :)

Feel free to post your questions, but please do not spam in this thread.

Edited by NomadicTrooperGirl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to express my thanks again for this opportunity. It truly is an honor. I won't let you down.

Thank god for that.

I thought I had been banned for some reason before I had read the announcement, I was in a state of panic. I'm fine now of course.

And also, well done to Hanz and Metal Rabbit on their new powers, I'm sure Metal Rabbit will use them wisely, I'm sure...

The other two chosen ones are more than likely good choices as well. I can guess who they may be, but I won't say any names here in case I'm wrong. Again, well done, I'm a little jealous.

I would like to express my thanks again for this opportunity. It truly is an honor. I won't let you down.

Dude, you and I are gonna be a kick ass team!

You'll be the power and I'll... be... something.

._.

Dude, you and I are gonna be a kick ass team!

You'll be the power and I'll... be... something.

._.

You can be the drive behind the power, maybe?

this is gonna get interesting.... wow.... MR, you sure your up for it?

EDIT: and how come I didn't get a chance to become a moderator?

what will become of the other Admins?

VASM will still be away until June and I'll be watching over for him, still doing some moderating. Meanwhile, the other two are busy.

EDIT: and how come I didn't get a chance to become a moderator?

This was all VASM's decision.

VASM will still be away until June and I'll be watching over for him, still doing some moderating. Meanwhile, the other two are busy.

This was all VASM's decision.

Who's the other original admin in this group anyways?

Who's the other original admin in this group anyways?

Joshua is still Root Admin, but he's kind of just here for technical stuff. And oops, I said other two but I meant one...

Metal Rabbit and Hanz? Wow. I wouldn't have expected it before, but it sounds like a good idea. Hanz has the skills, MR has the crazy aweome wit. I think they'll do a great job.

Edit: I don't know who the third guy is, but whomever they are I'm sure they'll do great to.

Edit:Edit: Fourth Fox is the third person, so she'll add some of her sanity and wisdom to the team. Not to mention beauty I'm sure.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Wow, a month goes by fast. Why, it felt like it was only yesterday when the forums were closed...

And congrats to MR and Hanz and whoever else on their new positions. You guys will do great.

Congrats Captain Super Awesome (Hanz) and Captain Spammy (Metal Rabbit), also I'll quit having fun by making people mad... making people mad IS fun though. You should really try it some time.

Congrats Captain Super Awesome (Hanz) and Captain Spammy (Metal Rabbit), also I'll quit having fun by making people mad... making people mad IS fun though. You should really try it some time.

Tell me bout it :D

Please welcome mod #3. I solemnly swear to do my absolute best at this job.

Well done. I know for a fact that you have what it takes to keep us in place. Hopefully one day I will receive moderating powers, and we can then become a dynamic pairing like Metal Rabbit and Hanz - Queen Fourth Fox and her trusted vassal, Lord Raven... It would make for a good story.

If CGV isn't made a mod, I will laugh so hard...

might as well start laughing.... I seriously don't know why I'm not one... does VASM have something against me?

might as well start laughing.... I seriously don't know why I'm not one... does VASM have something against me?

I dont think he has anything against you, you just don't seem to show that you have the ability. High post count doesn't do it. And it's not like everyone but you was chosen. There are only 3 of us.

You're not allowed to **** when your on duty.

Haha, I would not think of it. Our relationship is simply that of Queen and vassal, brother and sister. I know there was that one incident a while back, but let's keep on-topic here - well done to the moderators of new.

I dont think he has anything against you, you just don't seem to show that you have the ability. High post count doesn't do it. And it's not like everyone but you was chosen. There are only 3 of us.

I didn't think MR did anything to show having the ability of a mod (no offense MR). And I know post counts dont count for that either, but I've been here since day 1 and even though I took a bit to log on regularly, I still know this place quite well

*sigh* But w/e. If he doesn't trust me.... w/e....

oh, i think CGV needs some loving

*hugs*

but seriously, now, congrats to the new mods! i wonder how this will affect the future of the forest....