Florina's sprites

Loki Laufeyson

well i have done some spriting and most of these are older ( i havent made new ones just yet) but ill post them anyway..

this is Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood

ablenightroad.gif

The Xenogears Mug collection:

citan.gifellymug.giffei.gifkrelian.gif

Legend of Dragoon inspired sprites

rosedragoon.gifmeru.gif

Zelda inspired

zeldacastle.pnggerudodesert.pngsariaforest.png

ill post some more later :)

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I suck at FE6-8 style sprites?! It's ridiculous! FE9 sprites are jpgs compared to FE8s but I can do those almost flawlessly. I'm so confused. It's like being able to use a sniper rifle like a pro, but not a shotgun :(

Also great sprites, even though these styles keep reminding me of how much I suck at this :unsure:

Why do I suck at FE6-8 style sprites?! It's ridiculous! FE9 sprites are jpgs compared to FE8s but I can do those almost flawlessly. I'm so confused. It's like being able to use a sniper rifle like a pro, but not a shotgun :(

Also great sprites, even though these styles keep reminding me of how much I suck at this :unsure:

Perhaps it's because GBA-FE face sprites rely more heavily on shading to define it? :unsure:

And allow me to be blunt just this once...I wouldn't consider your FE9 sprites to be almost flawless. I would say they're nice and consider works like this to be almost flawless(or flawless, if you prefer XD):

VenFe10.gif

(made by Uther33)

Edited by Fireman

Perhaps it's because GBA-FE face sprites rely more heavily on shading to define it? :unsure:

And allow me to be blunt just this once...I wouldn't consider your FE9 sprites to be almost flawless. I would say they're nice and consider works like this to be almost flawless(or flawless, if you prefer XD):

VenFe10.gif

(made by Uther33)

That's an FE10 style btw. Mine are FE9s. The reason my sprites aren't PERFECT is because I'm a very unmotivated individual in life. Consider anything work related that I do a miracle.

Xenogears mugs:

1st one: Really weird colours on the clothing. I dislike the way the hair is shaded, as well. There's too much use of the darkest shade.

2nd one: Clothes seem to lack shading altogether. There's no shading where the hair goes over the clothing, either.

3rd: Body mismatch. They're both at different angles making them look rather awkward. The ponytail is also sticking out in a way it shouldn't and is misplaced (it should be moved toward the head).

4th one: No shading on clothes, and the hair is shaded incorrectly. There should not be patches of the darkest shade to a point.

Alice: Complete hair mismatch. They go at contradicting directions, and you didn't mix in the bangs properly. I don't think the head matches the body either, but... whatever.

That's an FE10 style btw. Mine are FE9s. The reason my sprites aren't PERFECT is because I'm a very unmotivated individual in life. Consider anything work related that I do a miracle.

Fair enough. ^^

And I'm not saying they have to be perfect, either. ^^

I was wondering if you take requests because I love your sprites. <<<333

if you want :)

thanks!

i actually plan on doing the whole LoD team eventually..i gave up on completing the Xeno team..

• 1 month later...