"Stuff" from Blazing_Soul

ShinKuma

Trying to get into the whole spriting thing I'll post some splices I've been working on. I'm working on most of them but let me know what you think of them. Any suggestions to make some of these better I'd really appreciate it.

Jeanemugfinaldraft-2.gif

I call her Jeane I'm still working on her I'll most likely make changes on her later.

Solfinaldraft-1.gif

This one I called Sol I think he came out ok anything wrong just let me know.

Ryuupdated-2.gif

Another one I finished earlier today.

Miakismugfinaldraftv4-1.gif

My first splice I did I hope she looks nice.

Irismugfinaldraft-1.gif

I know her hair is bad any suggestions to make it look better?

Georgmugfinaldraft-1.gif

An old one from about a month or so ago.

glidermugfinaldraftnew-1.gif

Oh and another one.

Edited by Blazing_Soul

that first one...its bad...sorry...maybe if the armor was different..try smoothing the armor out..maybe that will help..plus the hair is too stiff looking...(oh and get transparent backgrounds please)

the second one seems ok

third one..no...bad head for that body!

fourth one...not bad!

Fifth one...i like the concept of this one but ummm...the clothes need better shading and smoother outlines...the hair shading is weird..

I think I know who the original characters were before you changed them.

First one: Leila

Second one: Kent

Third: Can't tell

Fourth: Fir

Fifth: Priscilla

Sixth: Wallace?

Seventh: Sain

I think they're pretty good, personally. The first one could use some fixing, though.

• 5 months later...

After a while I guess I should post something that I've been tinkering with so here is some things.

soulthiefv2.gif

An update to one my OCs named Miakis I did some touching up but a person named Vampire Elf was the one that fixed her up with color wise and a little shading on her.

deanqu6.png

Another simple splice I did I call him Dean.

contestentry.gif

This is suppose to be a splice like version of me with my battle sprite. I'm pretending to be a class called "Star Mage"

rosaffcolors.pngnonamecleric.png

I made a pony tail and a hair down cleric that can be inserted if people put the effort to it do it.

franfullattacknododgewihp1.png

If you played FFXII you know who this is but it's Fran missing her dodge frames but I'll finish it some day.

ladyccompleterb3.png

Most people wouldn't know of her but she's suppose to be Cornelia an "adventurer" from Vanadiel.

I think there is a limit for image post so I'll make a second post with extra stuff.

To continue with I just have a few maps so here you go.

ch10mapscrn.png

A castle like map nothing major in it.

chapter1mapscrn.png

Another map this one is outside this one was told of some errors so no updated version of it yet.

ch3fe7scrn.png

Another map a town map for this one nothing too much.

chfe7scrn.png

A night map had a few things to fix will update it some day.

profe7scrn.png

My first map that had some mountains in it though that spot of green in the dirt doesn't seem right.

MapPscrn.png

Most recent map that I've uploaded nothing much to say about it.

MapPscrn.png

Most recent map that I've uploaded nothing much to say about it.

So I'm guessing that's a cutscene map? Pretty cool looking, though. ^^

Anyway, other than that, you certainly show promise. Do the world a favor and keep on spriting. : D

To be honest Bonestorm I haven't even really finished that last map need to fix the stone floor with the only other alternate one.

And Lux Meh I might I just need to make sure my schedule stays open to keep doing this until I finish 2-3 projects of my own.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I was bored plus I had to start one eventually. After seeing this video I decided to make my own mercenary/hero but it's for a character that will be in my project.

Celesstandingsprites.png

Suppose to be Celes from Final Fantasy 6.

Since I didn't want her to look odd and I didn't want to make a cape I used the official art design of her for what I did.

Yes I used the female mercenary in the video design as a reference for the size difference. I will make a sheet for her but it might be a while. Heh one FF character down 6 more to decide upon.

Well I woke up a little early and well I was thinking about 1 of 5 Final Fantasy girls I'd make an animation for. I gotta get ready for work so I'd just throw up what I've got done so far.

TerraMagesheetWIP.png

Terra from FFVI is who I'm currently making a sheet for. If anything seems a little off just let me know I'll try to have some sort of fix to her in due time (hopefully tomorrow)

• 5 weeks later...

A couple of maps I was working on yesterday and today.

Map1scrn.png

An inside castle map.

Map0scrn.png

Similar to the previous one but a little different what do you think?

Map0xscrn.png

An update to the one above it.

Map0x1scrn.png

Another update to this one.

Edited by Blazing_Soul