Doctor Who

Hanz

I certainly hope I am not the only fan that hangs around here. I just got around to catching last Saturdays episode and now it is on my mind again.

I wasn't exactly old enough to catch alot of the originals, but I have been actively seeking them out as much as I can. I absolutely love the Fourth Doctor's adventures.

I like watching it, but unfortunatly I end up missing a lot of episodes due to a lack of time. Still, it is really interesting. i love the current doctor's over the top personality.

I really like Doctor Who at the moment. I missed out on Series one and two and haven't missed an episode since... well except the time my mum's digibox froze the episode... I caught some of the older ones when I was younger and found them okay but I prefer the newer ones. Just wish they could get over the Cybermen though. They're pretty rubbish as enemies go...

I love the Cybermen myself, but maybe thats because I am familiar with all their old stories from the original series.

Still haven't had a chance to watch the last nights episode...so I plan on hunting that down today. Can't exactly watch the initial broadcast over here, and I don't feel like waiting a month for it.

I kinda watched last night's episode but I was on the pc as well. I'm going to watch it properly tonight on BBC3... if the stupid digibox is being nice ><

I think I prefer a lot of their newer enemies. I like how they've updated the Darleks and the clockwork droids were especially freaky. The slytheens are just stupid though. I think the cybermen were slightly freaky when you see the machine things at work but the actual product just really isn't impressive imo

Stupid didgibox wasn't being nice so I only got what I gleaned from it the other night... Was it the Zygons who were in that episode? I mostly caught the end to be honest...

Ah I see >< I really should properly catch up that episode but oh well. I got half of it... kinda

Just searched the Zygons up. No new series, you were right but on wiki it mentions a Dr Who book w/ Martha called Sting of the Zygons.