help with nightmare

mikefrancis

1ill try it 2i know you have to do stuff beforeb they join i went and got a test rom to do these changes on ok....... my night mare didnt come with a nmm labeled chapter unit editor

Edited by mikefrancis

It tends to work for me, so I don't know what could be your prob. Are you hitting restart for the chapter you are testing? Continuing it results in no changes appearing. If that's not it either, just tell me exactly what you're doing, and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on. No guarantees though.

It tends to work for me, so I don't know what could be your prob. Are you hitting restart for the chapter you are testing? Continuing it results in no changes appearing. If that's not it either, just tell me exactly what you're doing, and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on. No guarantees though.

ok so iedit the peeps in charater editor then i aply changes then i go to chapter unit edfitor whatevers its called change the stuff in that then click aply changes the i click save rom and close it when its done saving and btw ikm editing in chapters that im not to yet

• 2 weeks later...