Any way to get on WiFi with my Emulator?

not everyone can afford to import it

if he wants to emulate it thats fine he is just screwed on the whole wifi thing :/

besides im sure theres alot of people on here who use flash carts

Knowing the nature of No$GBA I would imagine if such a feature were to exist is is out locked out of the public release and for the developer's version only. I'm not that bothered as the whole project could be developer only like it was for much of the GBAs life (though that wasn't such a huge issue due to GBA emulators being basically complete before the systme even hit shelves)
Hasn't No$GBA not even updated in about a year? The project basically seems dead.

Hasn't No$GBA not even updated in about a year? The project basically seems dead.

It still works thats all that matters I guess.

there is a better version than the public release but you have to pay for it.

Apparently not :(

I remember NO$GBA wanting, and working, to get WiFi working, and to a degree, if memory serves, they did. Though yeah, flashcarts are the easiest method for playing with ROMs, if you're looking for compatibility.

If you need online items, get a little self-control and enter some cheat codes to drop the items into a units storage, or the storage itself. Of course, no money would be detracted, and for some, the experience wouldn't be as grand, looking for "that one item" that never shows, or something like that :/

Holy cow guys, how do you know I'm not going to buy it? I was going to as soon as it came out, it's just that I could hardly wait to play it, the wait was too much!

Anyways, I had every intention of buying it once it was released in America, just to check out what the American versions like, so chill out a little bit.

Edited by FionordeQuester

I know how it works, but I prefer not to sabotage:

1. one of my favorite series. Fire Emblem sells like crap in the west? Well, no wonder when even the fans prefer to download!

2. the industry part of my income comes from.

I'm not against emulation, but atleast buy the games that are actually available in English.

Edited by Tamara

And I was going to do that, as soon as I was actually able to! I know how it works, the better a series sells over here, the more likely it will be focused on by Nintendo, that's why I still even bother to buy games these days, to support my favorite series.

Edited by FionordeQuester

Buy an R4 only like $20 and you can get any DS rom on your DS

A dead card with no creator updates? Unless its fans take care of updating the firmware, the R4 is for all intents and purposes a dead card. To those who bought them: have fun with further incompatibilities. Really, the modern R4 is only, not even in some cases, better than the pirate versions of the flashcarts.

Do yourself a favor, if you're really wanting a flashcart: get one that is at least still alive. All it takes is a little searching; without it, you have the R4, which is the "i dun kno what flashcard is i get this one" of the selection. To throw a popular term around, it's the "casual" lacking intelligence user's choice.

Nope, and that's why only fags use emulators.

Support your favorite games by not buying them!

Um, yeah it's the only way you can play FE's1-6 without them being in Japanese. And some of the best ones are Pre FE7.

Um, yeah it's the only way you can play FE's1-6 without them being in Japanese. And some of the best ones are Pre FE7.
I imported FE3 & 4. Both were only $20. I used an external script to get the stories. It's also possible to get FE6, albiet with a hefty, yet possible price tag. Edited by FE3 Player