Fire Emblem 8

Wisper

1. Is there any way to change a map sprite without going through all the crazy hex editing? I can't find a Map Sprite Editor Module. I'm only trying to change put my cursor on them they go back to normal.

2. I can't change enemy stats. In Fire Emblem 7, I could just change a random enemy's stats by going into the character editor and editing the generic units stats. This doesn't work with FE 8.

Please Help, and I'd appreciate if you all could explain this to me like I was 5 years old.

You need to use the Chapter Unit Editor. This editor allows you to change a character's class and level, just be mindful that you need the proper chapter. By setting the starting class to the same as your desired character's class the sprites should synchronize. By changing the level on the enemy, I assume it would make them stronger based on thier stat growth. I have not really messed around with enemy units thus far.

Hope that helps.