Feedback for Eight Years

Florete

Epic triple post.

Chapter 3 is up. You may notice it ends on a somewhat blank note. This is because I had planned to include another section in this chapter but realized it would take too long, so I decided to wait for the next chapter since I want to keep all my chapters relatively the same size.

Once again, constructive criticism is welcomed.

to be honost, its a relief for it not being a "midieval" theme story. 'cause there's alot

Agreed. This story I find it a joy to read.

Yet again, can't wait to read the next part.

Edited by Judge Judy

Well, I read it. I don't really have any comments on it other than "it's good" or something along those lines, but I figured you'd like to know if I was reading it.

Thank you for posting. I can't know if people are reading it if they don't say anything, so thanks.

Agreed. This story I find a enjoy to read.

Yet again, can't wait to read the next part.

Thanks. ^_^

Thank you for posting. I can't know if people are reading it if they don't say anything, so thanks.

As a fellow writer, I understand your plight. So I'll be sure to comment every time I read a chapter.

Sometimes twice.

Its a good story thats realistic, which normally I don't like, but yours seems more believable than most realistic stories, besides biographies, etc. Which is a complement, by the way. Keep up the good work!

I've just read Ch3 and Ch4, it looks very good alltogether. Just trying to get my head round who (or what?) Sierra may be.

If you're confused, then my plan is working faster than I expected it to.

Also, I found out something interesting recently. My sister just broke up with her boyfriend (she's doing fine), Scott (coincidence. I didn't name my character after him). The day after, Scott got a call from his high school sweetheart, Sierra, who I never even knew existed. It kinda creeped me out.

And Raven, your sig. I didn't realize you'd seen that...

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

If you're confused, then my plan is working faster than I expected it to.

Also, I found out something interesting recently. My sister just broke up with her boyfriend (she's doing fine), Scott (coincidence. I didn't name my character after him). The day after, Scott got a call from his high school sweetheart, Sierra, who I never even knew existed. It kinda creeped me out.

And Raven, your sig. I didn't realize you'd seen that...

Haha, I didn't - not at the time you had written it anyway. I saw it when I woke up and the chat was all dead.

Edited by Raven

It took me a little while, but I managed to read the newest chapter.

Once again, I don't really have much to say, but it is a little weird how he managed to guess her exact name. I suppose it's plausable, but with a name like Sierra, it's a little far-fetched to guess it that quickly and accuratley. Though it's only a minor detail. Keep it up. ^_^

Lyle, the point is that she already knows who Sierra is. ;)

Ah. So it's not that this mystic lady knew her before her amnesia. She's just some mystic psychic lady? I can live with that. Lol.

Ah. So it's not that this mystic lady knew her before her amnesia. She's just some mystic psychic lady? I can live with that. Lol.

This mystic lady knew her before her amnesia.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Yay, chapter 5 is up! The plot is coming!

I feel like I forgot something important in this chapter. If I remember it, I'll be sure to let everyone know.

You forgot the hot fudge sauce ;)

Really though, I don't see anything missing. Seems great to me. Mysterious story you have there.

Edited by Reinfleche

• 5 months later...

This was very enjoyable to read. As a writer, you are able to grab the readers attention and hold it throughout your narrative, which is something that not many people are able to do. I also noticed that your writing gradually becomes better as each chapter progressed, maybe due to the fact that you are getting more comfortable with the characters and their motives. The only thing that I can think of that can really be worked on is trying to avoid passive voice. Other than that, keep up the good work. You've got me hooked on the story and I'm very eager to find out what happens next.

I haven't written this since like March and yet I'm still getting people telling me they've read and liked it...Guess I'll have to boot it up again, won't I?

Absolutely. I'm kind of hooked, and I want to know who the hell Sierra is.

• 2 months later...