Cutie animals..... AW!!!

Liz

i was browsing through the internet and found myself taking this quiz...

Take the "What Cute Animal Are You" quiz!!!!

i likedetit, so i'm posting it.

this is what i gots:

You Are A: Monkey!

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who eats a wide range of food, is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Puppy or a Duck

You are least like a: Bunny or a Lamb

I'm A Ducky!!!

duck_x.jpg

Found in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel and your ability to swim are some reasons why you are a duck.

You were almost a: Kitten or a Puppy

You are least like a: Squirrel or a Parakeet

I'm No Duck!!! *Quacks.......

You Are A: Bear Cub!

bear_x.jpg

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You have a bit of a temper -- a classic attribute of bears. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Mouse or a Frog

You are least like a: Puppy or a Pony

My results:

You Are A: Bear Cub!

bear_x.jpg

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you're tough, you won't back down from a fight, you have a bit of a temper -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Duck or a Kitten

You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Lamb

Haha, why aren't I surprised? Oh well... Rooar...? Is that what a bear goes like?

Just noticed I had exactly the same result as Ilyana there. And Fourth Fox.

ghog_x.jpg

Groundhogs are cuddly-looking and timid mammals that eat mostly grass, seeds, and other vegetation. As a groundhog you will rarely stray far from your burrow and will run in the face of danger, but you will defend their home fiercely from predators. Groundhogs are even given their own holiday in the US, during which a groundhog is said to predict how long winter weather will last!

You were almost a: Chipmunk or a Pony

You are least like a: Duck or a Bunny

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're big, you're tough, you won't back down from a fight -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Frog or a Duckling

You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Lamb

That is SO me.