Skill Points/ Achievements

Wisper

Does anyone think this could be a cool idea for the next FE? There could be a bunch of unique and cleverly named skill points that are difficult to do but give a bonus at the end of the chapter (Like, Extra BEXP and stuff.)

For an example, one skill point/ achievement could be called "Goldoa could not move!" in which you rush and defeat Dheg in 4-E-3 without anyone of the dragons moving. Another one could be called "Scratched Armor" in which you'd have to defeat the Black Knight in 3-7.

These are just a few ideas, but I think it would be a cool new feature that challenges the player to do an odd task for some extra BEXP.

So, all you have to do is Warp Staff abuse once and then you get unlimited Warp Staves?

Sounds too broken.

I actually wouldn't worry about it being too broken. I'm worried more about 'are they going to implement it correctly'? Which IS failed to do with the World Map/Monster Campaign in FE8...

Another one could be "Prison Break" on the VC version of Thracia 776, in which you have to escape the prison in chapter 4 without Lockpicks >:D

Another one could be "Prison Break" on the VC version of Thracia 776, in which you have to escape the prison in chapter 4 without Lockpicks >:D

That'd be horrible. IIRC, there is one door key held by an armor knight. You'd have to lift it from him, and do something before he kills Lara. Then, you'd have to open a door to get to some chests, and hope that those chests have door keys that were in your inventories. Then, you'd have to do the rest of the map.

God, it would suck to not get those brigands out ASAP.

That'd be horrible. IIRC, there is one door key held by an armor knight. You'd have to lift it from him, and do something before he kills Lara. Then, you'd have to open a door to get to some chests, and hope that those chests have door keys that were in your inventories. Then, you'd have to do the rest of the map.

God, it would suck to not get those brigands out ASAP.

But it's still possible, it would be a test to your skills(hence the Skill Point) and to your pacience.

Also, stage 14 without armor effective weapons >8D

So, all you have to do is Warp Staff abuse once and then you get unlimited Warp Staves?

Sounds too broken.

Exactly.

But it's still possible, it would be a test to your skills(hence the Skill Point) and to your pacience.

Also, stage 14 without armor effective weapons >8D

I'd imagine that leaving armor-effective weapons on a chokepoint unit will cause that unit to die, since you're plowing through a flood of armor attacks by killing every one of them. Heck, I had problems with Othin guarding entrances because he kept Wrathing and one-rounding a whole group of armors per enemy phase.

I'd imagine that leaving armor-effective weapons on a chokepoint unit will cause that unit to die, since you're plowing through a flood of armor attacks by killing every one of them. Heck, I had problems with Othin guarding entrances because he kept Wrathing and one-rounding a whole group of armors per enemy phase.

With armor-killer weapons?

Well, no, Othin didn't need armor-effective weapons to one-round armors with Wrath...

Ohwell. It wouldn't be that hard to get the skill point.

You just need Othin, Asvel(no Grafcalibur, tho), Nanna(Homeros), and some guys like Shiva, and axe users.

Hell, Dagdar would be effective.