About Volke..

I hear you can find out about him if you pay him 100,000 Gold, but.. while I loved my first play through, I doubt I'll get as caught up the second time as I did the first time... And I don't want it to feel like a chore..

Could someone please tell me what he says? Exact quotes or videos if you can please..

So the 100,000 gold thing wasn't real? but the people on Gamefaqs said.. oh those fags..

Kitten, if you went to a Gfaqs FE board and believed those horrible excuses for humans that are those idiot trolls, then I'm afraid that's on you.

All the best!

<3

• 4 weeks later...

wait, what 100,000 gold thing?

you mean after the battle where Neasla is (and can be turned into an NPC by Janaff/Ulki and Reyson)? Where Ike takes the money to pay Volke?

is this unnavoidable?

I always took Volke. Thieves arn't geat, but assassins rock....then i found out that they cannot use knives.

even still, So if you don't take Volke when he first shows up, you never learn what he says?

wow....that's al pretty imperative to the plot...or has this issue alreasy been dismissed?

wait, what 100,000 gold thing?

you mean after the battle where Neasla is (and can be turned into an NPC by Janaff/Ulki and Reyson)? Where Ike takes the money to pay Volke?

is this unnavoidable?

I always took Volke. Thieves arn't geat, but assassins rock....then i found out that they cannot use knives.

even still, So if you don't take Volke when he first shows up, you never learn what he says?

wow....that's al pretty imperative to the plot...or has this issue alreasy been dismissed?

woah, actually, completely ignore this. thought i was in Path of Radiance.

totally ignore me....i'm must be outta of it.

But that's in PoR. This is the RD thread.

Also, Volke must tell you the history about the medallion thing. If you didn't recruit him the first time, then after he talks to you about the medallion, he is recruitable a second time, but promotes into an assassin(notice how Volke's base level is 10). So the whole Volke thing is unavoidable.

EDIT: Nevermind. I took too long to post.

In RD, Volke needs to be paid 3,000 gold by Bastian or Elincia in Part 4 during the fight against Izuka and his resurrected Feral Ones. I found him to be extremely useful, even without the transferred stat boost.

In PoR, Volke doesn't need to be paid yet, but it is a good idea to hire him at Ch. 10. You'll pay him after Ch. 19 if you hire him. If you hire him again after you pay him for his report about Greil, he'll upgrade to Assassin.

Edited by DeathSentence