Knights of the Memnar Story

Serene

Well I've been working (or planning on to [curse you Fire Emblem seven]) my story Knights of the Memnar since I figure unless I put it somewhere online it won't get recognized so I'm going to start posting the first part of my story (?amount of chapters) I've stolen a ton of ideas from video games. But I also got a couple ideas from anime.

Tentative first chapter release date for Serenes forest:

Two Weeks (would be next week but I can't get online because of school testing and the computers are being used)

okay then, she ate the Memnar despite I had someone stab you and you lived in the I'm not Metal rabbit post

But anyways it might take longer (depending on how long it takes me to defeat FE7E) I'm on chapter 25 so it shouldn't take me longer than this weekend.

Alright I started working on it last night. At the current rate that I type (one page no spacing) it takes me half an hour to do a page. So I should have at least the first chapter done by Monday, to post

you told me about the mysteries of the memnar, but didn't explain....

i have been curious ever since.

sorry, had to be poetic

Opps that will come in the story itself (probably the third chapter) I might get that far this weekend

See you on Monday with the story (If were not testing in here). I might be able to get on at least once this weekend

Edited by Marth Knight of the Memnar

Sorry, I forgot the stuff. Plus I don't think the USB key I have works on this thing anymore, I would have burned it on to a disk and brought it here that way, but my computer was being a pain in the

Yeah I have some details in the story already but I can't post it because this damn school computer won't read the disk, and I haven't had time to burn it to a CD. I have time tonight so I should be able to get it on tomorrow

Here it is: the first chapter in the Knights chronicles, a few answers are provided. Also as a bonus for downloading the file, it comes with a file that has info on the Three Worlds that relate to that (and many other) stories that I make. I made it into a word and text document so it should be able to be read by all.

Also Each chapter name is based of a song title or Video game quote, whoever messages me with the correct placement for the title gets their name as a ranked Knight click on the link