kdanger arts

Inactive Account

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

herp derp

[spoiler=I will eventually stop making fun of string instruments]stupid_trumpet_player_comics_3_by_kdanger13-d33z1p8.jpg

Yup.

Top part transcript:

Really scary to:

-Mozart

-Airport Security

-Violinists who aren't expecting it

Second part transcript: aaaaaah, read it yourself.

I should draw actual ART or I could just keep doing stupid comics

• 1 month later...

Some of you may have seen my Ultima doodles. This one I considered to be relevant enough for the gallery. May mess with the shading (i.e. fix the lack thereof) a bit.

cubetan.png

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

Edited by Kiryn

lol; companion cube. Come to think of it, she kind of reminds me of Whister. [sarcasm]Never stabs anyone!~ [/sarcasm]

I've done some hand-drawn animation (okay it was digitally traced but blarg), but most of that is going into a game which will be linked here eventually.

I'm still all "augh what are all these buttons" with Flash, but I tend to pick up programs quickly, so... wheeeeeeeee crappy animation flood incoming!

of course when I actually take an animation class I'll inevitably find out I've been doing it all wrong forever woo

Also how do you get Flash to save a GIF without the colors going all crappy like it did in the typey thing?

Edited by Kiryn

moar Portal wut

Although the euthanizing process is remarkably painful, 8 out of 10 Aperture Science engineers believe that the Companion Cube is most likely incapable of feeling much pain.

Cube-tan wants to know can GLaDOS-tan feel pain, because lord knows that announcement's caused her (it?) enough pain already.

cubesrevengecopy.png

Also how do you get Flash to save a GIF without the colors going all crappy like it did in the typey thing?

To my knowledge, it will always be crappy when saved with Flash. To prevent this, you can put the frames into Photoshop or GIMP, then save it. It should be better.

I only use black and white in my Flash animations, so it never gets turned crappy. :)

Also, I suggest a framerate of 20 FPS.

• 3 weeks later...

Turret-tan just wants a hug. Okay, she just wants to kill you, but that's only because GLaDOS will send her to Android Hell at the first sign of disobedience.

turret.png

Ridiculous speedpaint I did during livestream yesterday. I will probably redo this entirely, since I was really just scribbling at that point.

• 3 weeks later...

BUS DOODLES

[spoiler=ohgoshhuge]bus_sketchdump.png

uhh

some sort of explanation to selected parts:

-Don't ask me how she got up on the sign, I have no idea, she won't tell me.

-Sign girl is the only one out of all of these that is a semi-developed character, but the others could be. She is a reckless idiot and a troll who doesn't afraid of anything.

-CHEESY GRINS cannot draw enough

-I had this really distinct image pop into my head of this little girl in a princess tutu singing "I'll Make A Man Out Of You" but I couldn't quite record it... so this is just a tribute, you've gotta believe me (and the song we sang on that fateful night it didn't actually sound anything like this song)

-Kid with the too-big hat belongs to mom-lady. She is addressing him even though he is not really pouting all that horribly and also it's just a bunch of disjointed images anyway

-yes that is a laser pointer spot, I had a red pen.

-LONG BUS TRIPS AND LOTS OF COOKIES MAKE ME WEIRD

The girl.... with the tutu... singing I'll Make a Man Out of You... OMG xDDDD

I swear, tomorrow I'll have flashbacks of this and start laughing in the middle of class and no one will know why

"I'm not sure you understand, Daddy. When I grow up I am going to be a princess and also a firefighter." Your art is awesome, Kiryn. And so is the insane realm within your skull. 8]