kdanger arts

Inactive Account

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Art stream later today, probabmaybe! Haven't worked everything out yet quite but probably I will start around 6PM EST or so. I haven't decided what to draw yet... maybe give me some ideas? 8D (There will also be a LoAF character art after whatever I do for this part of the stream, but hey, you're allowed to watch that too if you want!)

stream over

I'm not sure what yet! Clearly I should make up something awesome as I go along~

I'll be on #LordOfAzureFlame, #Serenes_Forest, and the livestream chat, but I'd appreciate it if people would pick one to be in so it'll make more sense when I talk.

Edited by Kiryn

I might be able to later, but I can really only lurk the bords for now. Working on a project for school. So sorry. :(:

Finally figured out what to do with Nory (the kid from my avatar.) I'll put her in a game!

[spoiler=character art]nory_ages_displaysize.png

It'll be a platformer; the main object will be to run away from things that are chasing you. Difficulty level will increase as you get older. When you're little it's an angry dog; when you're an older kid, it's bullies. By the time you're a teenager, a totalitarian government has started to take over, and you're running from the cops after graffitiing dissent all over a building. Once you're an adult, you've taken a level in both badass and mature, and are a spy for the resistance on the run from just about everything.

I'll probably do the animations over the summer, get a team together and make the game next semester. Further bulletins as events warrant.

Yes, I did lift those boots from Portal 2. I want the Portal 2 boots so bad.

TL;DR I WILL NEVER BEAT LUMI AT ILLUSTRATOR EITHER

Edited by Kiryn

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: This post contains more evidence that I am crazy than actual art.

weirdshit.png

[spoiler=Explanation]This gets a tiny bit squicky, but nothing too bad unless you have a fear of piercings.

Recently I've been having very vivid and strange dreams. This one started out as... I can't describe it as anything but a Portal party, in which me and some of my friends and cousins were taking turns running around a now defunct, derelict and harmless replica of Aperture Science (which also sort of resembled my school for some reason), and taking turns playing with a portal gun. Then someone found an upgraded version of the rocket turret and decided to play with it. I don't know how he survived but he managed to scare the hell out of me.

Then someone asked me when I got my ears pierced. I don't have my ears pierced. I didn't in the dream, either, but then I put my hands up to feel my ears and there was something in the lobe of the right one. It was a dangly earring that looked kinda like a pepper. Only... it didn't have a back.

With some (very slightly painful, so apparently I /can/ feel pain in dreams) effort I managed to remove the thing. It was a post, stuck at an odd angle through the front of my earlobe. It shouldn't have been hard to get out but upon removal I found that there were a couple of little colorful feathery things, sort of the texture of fiber optic cables, sticking out of the post. They'd been embedded in my earlobe. (The whole thing glowed in the dark by the way, though it was daylight in the dream.)

The logical conclusion that it was some sort of tracking device was made. But then my alarm woke me up so I don't know what happened after that.

...Yup. Just thought the thing, though it was all kinds of scary to find in the dream, looked kinda cool so I drew it before I forgot what it looked like. The post glows in the dark too, it's got that sort of sickly yellow-green coating on it.

What the hell, subconscious. (The bit where we had a working portal gun to play with was pretty cool though.)

Edited by Kiryn

*has a fear of piercings but thinks they're cool but this dream is kinda freaky but kinda "lol; that's Kiryn" too* ... Yep.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tron.png

Sooooo I was watching Tron Legacy the other day and of course I had to draw a program.

She's some sort of music player, probably someone's hacky pet opensource program, young and probably pretty glitchy. I figure something like iTunes would be all fancy suit and sunglasses... I sort of want to draw that now.

Had to include the upside down Triforce from the first Tron, because I'm silly like that.

background is photoshop filters and terrible hax aaaaa

That looks awesome. It's a good thing I saw that movie myself recently or I wouldn't be able to appreciate the visuals there(I would just be like "Oh cool, bright lights" :lol: ).