1st or 3rd?

3 includes a remake of 1, so, if it were to be both 1 and 3, it would be a bit redundant.

I think it'll just be 1, I'm pretty sure that everything I've read has pointed to that, though I could just be imagining things. O_o

Same. But, I've been known to imagine lots of stuff, so... >_>

It would totally make sense (from a marketing standpoint at least), if they simply remade the first one and then remade the third one later. 2 times the games, 2 times the money.

Remember, these guys only want to entertain us because there is good money in it.

I believe they will turn it into two games, They'll most likely release FE1 first, and then the second part of 3. I don't why they would put a remake onto a game they just made.

FE1: 25 Chapters

FE3: 20 Chapters (Book 1) and 20 Chapters (Book 2)

I think FE11 would be... lackluster, with only 25 chapters, I'm sure a 45 chapter game isn't unreasonable. So its either FE1 + More content (Chapters, Characters, Gameplay systems, Items), or FE3 with the cut FE1 stuff and less of the more content (not as many new chapters, characters, gameplay systems, or items).

Eh, so far all the evidence points towards only FE1... Which isn't really saying much, since "all the evidence" is really a couple of screenshots depicting scenes from FE1.

Personally, I would like FE3 with the cut chapters added back in. I've played neither game, and I'm interested in how this will turn out. Besides, wouldn't it be expensive for FE11 and FE12 to both be a complete remake of a game they have already made?

• 3 months later...

As long as books 1 and 2 are released (in seperate games or not, I can't say I care) I'm good with it, though I wish that they had completely re-vamped the whole thing for Wii, with it's awesome graphics, they could have made some sick cutscenes...

Also, if it is separeated, it wouldn't suprise me since book 1 (that's where all the other media forms started) is the most famous and Marth's bio is smash bros actually stops at the beginning of book 2 when Harain labels him as a traitor. So people in the US probably don't have the right idea of Marth right now ayways thanks to that alone...

'sigh' Fire Emblem gets no respect over here...

FE1: 25 Chapters

FE3: 20 Chapters (Book 1) and 20 Chapters (Book 2)

I think FE11 would be... lackluster, with only 25 chapters, I'm sure a 45 chapter game isn't unreasonable. So its either FE1 + More content (Chapters, Characters, Gameplay systems, Items), or FE3 with the cut FE1 stuff and less of the more content (not as many new chapters, characters, gameplay systems, or items).

I'm tempted to believe that the game will be a remake of FE1, but it will be longer with more chapters and recruitable characters....

and maybe they will even go as far as to remake FE3 Book 2 in the future, but who knows?

It's fine... just release soon ¬¬

Actualy I preferer I new one other than a Remake.

i do too, but i'm not complaining.

I hope it's FE3 because of lenght but I don't because of the entire "you have to get off your horse to use a sword with a Social Knight" thing (correct me if I'm wrong)

i think they made a remake because they wanted to give the world what happened in Marths's game (because he's now an international FE icon thanks to Super Smash Bros.)

i think they made a remake because they wanted to give the world what happened in Marths's game (because he's now an international FE icon thanks to Super Smash Bros.)

no he's not. The international FE icon is Anna, i thought EVERYONE knew that

no he's not. The international FE icon is Anna, i thought EVERYONE knew that

Only Fire Emblem fans even know who Anna is, and even there we only have a head and shoulders. And fanart.