Thinking of starting a Tournament

Serenes Forest members only.

I want to try to set up a Tournament. It's just a simple one as if it was a Brawl Tournament (on the offline mode), you win a match, and you go on, you lose you are out. the winners move on to play the winner of the previous round in the bracket next to them. The people playing each other add their friend code before fighting, you don't nee to add everyone before it all starts, as you may not fight them.

If there is an uneven number of people, I will randomly pick someone to be the off bracket, who skips the first round.

Post here if you wish to partake.

RULES

All damage settings will be normal (no easy one hit KO's and crap)

The battle will be a 5 stock battle.

The choice of stage is up to players (as in each one picks what he wants and let the game decide, or they agree before hand).

Item limitations: The only item that will be allowed are Smash Balls, and those will be set to medium.

Characters: You may select any character, at any time, you are not limited to one choice for the entire tournament.

Edited by Copain

When is it? I'll join if it's at a convienent time which would be... ALMOST any time.

I have to make sure I have a decent amount of people (hopefully at least eight, including myself), after that I have to set up a few things, then I'll find times and try to see if they are good for each fighter of a match, sometimes order might be broken if one group can go earlier than another, which might not happen unless one is having delays).

I would join, but it has to be this weekend pending something, I should know if I'm on this weekend by Thursday so I can tell you then.