Thinking of starting a Tournament

Ask Arc to give the winner 100 post

Sorry, Arc (as well as myself and Hanz) can't mess with postcounts, so you would have to convince an admin. And they aren't on very often.

How about recognition as best player in the Forest

Wait then how did i get mine from the topic where I shot Lyle and sage and said DO A BARREL ROLL

Edited by Marth Knight of the Memnar

Well since CGV and FFoF use the same Wii I should check. I'm using a Wii to get on I can't see my roster soooo.... Fourth Fox is Guy there.

I'm just saying... but I hate the idea of using Smash Balls, since some character's final smashes are overpowered. And my mains usually have crappy Final Smashes (Mario, DK, Jigglypuff), so can we turn turn them on low or something? Even on medium, they appear pretty frequently (maybe one ball per life?).

I'm just saying... but I hate the idea of using Smash Balls, since some character's final smashes are overpowered. And my mains usually have crappy Final Smashes (Mario, DK, Jigglypuff), so can we turn turn them on low or something? Even on medium, they appear pretty frequently (maybe one ball per life?).

I agree and since I use Yoshi, Marth and Fox (idea on Fox) I'd have an advantage

I'm online now

Edited by Marth Knight of the Memnar