Forum FAQ

VincentASM

• 7 months later...

How do I start my own topic? I know this sounds like nonsense, considering I've started two topics about half a month ago, but I honestly cannot remember the way I started the other two, and I've searched the forum up and down (at least I believe I have) but to no avail.

47 minutes ago, Noax said:

How do I start my own topic? I know this sounds like nonsense, considering I've started two topics about half a month ago, but I honestly cannot remember the way I started the other two, and I've searched the forum up and down (at least I believe I have) but to no avail.

Send me a PM.  I'll answer it there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I noticed on this forum that topics that receive posts after a long period of time, no matter how relevant or how much they add to the topic, are immediately closed. Why? There was a topic on the General Fire Emblem section recently about best/worst RNG units that received a few new posts and it was closed for pretty much no reason.

Sorry in advance if this isn't the right place to ask this question.

On 6/7/2018 at 2:37 PM, Ozarhok said:

I noticed on this forum that topics that receive posts after a long period of time, no matter how relevant or how much they add to the topic, are immediately closed. Why? There was a topic on the General Fire Emblem section recently about best/worst RNG units that received a few new posts and it was closed for pretty much no reason.

The answer lies in the Code of Conduct.

On 6/7/2018 at 2:37 PM, Ozarhok said:

The answer lies in the Code of Conduct.

• 5 weeks later...

I have a question regarding the "Site content" forum, I have come across some info about the Longbow (SoV) "Enclosure" combat art.  The info it self is not game breaking but I thought it was at least noteworthy. Would it be appropriate for me to make a topic solely containing said info, or would it be better just to notify a staff member? Thank you in advance.

-Sage of the Mist

10 hours ago, Sage of the Mist said:

I have a question regarding the "Site content" forum, I have come across some info about the Longbow (SoV) "Enclosure" combat art.  The info it self is not game breaking but I thought it was at least noteworthy. Would it be appropriate for me to make a topic solely containing said info, or would it be better just to notify a staff member? Thank you in advance.

-Sage of the Mist

Send it to Vincent via PM, and see what he says.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I’ve noticed some people have different usernames than before during the past couple weeks. Is it actually possible for name changes to happen, and if so, how can that be arranged?

Click on your username in the upper right corner of the page, click account settings in the drop down menu that opens up, click display name on the left, and then enter your new username. Easypeasy

Edited by Ϲharlie

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Faranon said:

This is probably necroposting, but I wanted to post about my ROM Hack idea and it didn't let me. Maybe I'm just being stupid, but I'm honestly confused.

Necro?  Nope.

Wrong place?  Hell yes.  When in doubt, check stickies.  Like in the Introduction subforum.

• 1 month later...

I dunno if this is the right place for this, but... why am I sometimes unable to edit my posts? I tend to get a message about "it may have been moved or deleted, or too much time may have passed for it to be edited" even on posts I literally posted minutes ago. Also, why does the wrong message sometimes display when posting (by which I mean I'm making a response to one thing, but when I post, the comment in the quote box is entirely different from the one I was responding to)?

Edited by Shadow Mir