Raven's Random Stuff

Raven

I'll update this thread as I find sigs buried deep within the folders of my old computer... But for now I'll begin with the most recent of works (including some works I've done for others):

maiavvypngyz8.pngclannadafterstory13ke5.png

Sigs:

maisigpngzb6.pngkanonchibisigcu0.png141208pt4.pngiauvhsnvuhvr5.pngasasigwz2.pngredfoxoffiresig2mp5.pngsuzumiyaharuhinoshoushiuw9.png

I'll add more as I make and find them around my computer.

Feedback - positive or negative - is appreciated, as is constructive criticism.

Whatever program you use, be it Photoshop, Gimp, whatever, you need to actually learn how to -use-.

I see crops with a border thrown on which are generally considered stolen work, some brush work and blending effects thrown onto an image straight off of Google with text, images cropped and resized then set next to one another. I mean I'm sorry, but you have not really done anything.

There are a lot of free tutorials out there, follow them. A lot of what you do would piss off the original artists immensely if they were just some kid on DA.

Edited by Death

Whatever program you use, be it Photoshop, Gimp, whatever, you need to actually learn how to -use-.

I see crops with a border thrown on which are generally considered stolen work, some brush work and blending effects thrown onto an image straight off of Google with text, images cropped and resized then set next to one another. I mean I'm sorry, but you have not really done anything.

There are a lot of free tutorials out there, follow them. A lot of what you do would piss off the original artists immensely if they were just some kid on DA.

You're not being specific enough for my liking. Tell me exactly what images you are talking about when talking about them.

maisigpngzb6.png

This is nothing but a couple of brush strokes and/or an image on another layer set to overlay or color burn, assuming you are using Photoshop. Then you randomly threw text on it.

kanonchibisigcu0.png

This is nothing but the same image twice and a border with, once again, text randomly thrown on.

141208pt4.png

Crop crop crop border border border random text thrown on.

redfoxoffiresig2mp5.png

See above.

asasigwz2.png

Inverted color border and thrown on text.

And this is ignoring all of the brightness/contrast adjustments you may or may not have randomly thrown onto some or all pieces.

maisigpngzb6.png

This is nothing but a couple of brush strokes and/or an image on another layer set to overlay or color burn, assuming you are using Photoshop. Then you randomly threw text on it.

kanonchibisigcu0.png

This is nothing but the same image twice and a border with, once again, text randomly thrown on.

141208pt4.png

Crop crop crop border border border random text thrown on.

redfoxoffiresig2mp5.png

See above.

asasigwz2.png

Inverted color border and thrown on text.

And this is ignoring all of the brightness/contrast adjustments you may or may not have randomly thrown onto some or all pieces.

You're more or less right on all of them.

I'm not seeing a point other than you're telling me my work is cheap stuff that anyone can do. If that's the case then kindly step out, since I don't see anything constructive about your posts.

Yey Haruhi Suzumiya!!!!

She's awesome, can't wait for series 2.

Don't you have way more sigs?

Somewhere... =[

I thought you left Death?

So we have another fake leaving topic XD

Not in my creative thread, please.

She's awesome, can't wait for series 2.

Wait...... there's gonna be a series 2!!!!!!!

Figures, I kinda felt it ended incomplete. Well I watched it in chronological order so maybe that's why

Do you take requests? Because I've been thinking that these sigs are good since seeing about half of the ones shown here. I was just wondering if requests were being taken.

I've taken a [small] number of requests. What would you like? Any images you'd like to be included will be great to know as well. Feel free to PM me.

Doom, I came back.

And what I am saying is you should learn how to actually use whatever program you have, because you are using maybe 10 of 1,000 options, you could do much better.

But at least you don't add Linkin Park lyrics, and I am being completely serious here. You aim for looks from what I can tell and just don't do much, other people.. ugh, are horrible.

And what I am saying is you should learn how to actually use whatever program you have, because you are using maybe 10 of 1,000 options, you could do much better.

I see, putting it that way makes alot more sense to me. The program I use is "PAINT.NET". It's not advanced like Photoshop and can't do many things that something like Photoshop could do. Although I could probably stretch what I do a bit further with it.

But at least you don't add Linkin Park lyrics, and I am being completely serious here. You aim for looks from what I can tell and just don't do much, other people.. ugh, are horrible.

That's ironic since I'm a huge Linkin Park fan, but I've never considered putting lyrics of any song in my sigs, ever.