Homosexuality

lolDeath

You can't just say it's true, there is absolutely no evidence of that. Just what some people repeat to support their own opinion no matter how many times gay people say "No I didn't". People don't choose to be straight, people don't choose to be gay.

I don't think I am the one sounding like a moron. :)

Damn I always miss posts. All I am asking for is your reasoning, something that a lot of people are failing to provide. Not WHAT you think, WHY you think it.

Edited by Death

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again with what you saying having nothing to do with this subject, you are talking about human interaction that happens with people of all types in all cultures in all races. I guess I can kind of see how you are confused, but you should stop and think about it for a second. That is like me talking about rap in a discussion on race. =|

I have no...extensive knowledge and the following is purely my opinion, but since I believe the homosexuality that we are discussing here was to be assumed as primarily occurring in well...people, that is why I was bringing up personal experiences/instances of my own reckoning -I do not tend to debate in general and was not aware you really wanted to express scientific(?) views as well-

I have no...extensive knowledge and the following is purely my opinion, but since I believe the homosexuality that we are discussing here was to be assumed as primarily occurring in well...people, that is why I was bringing up personal experiences/instances of my own reckoning -I do not tend to debate in general and was not aware you really wanted to express scientific(?) views as well-

I'm trying to make this as clear as I can. What you said has nooothing to do with someone being gay, it has to do with someone getting attention.

If you are expressing some sort of view, whether by opinion or otherwise, you have to present some sort of proof that applies generally, not personally, hence the use of science.

@Florina: ...Why do you even try? Any societal member does not choose their notion of sexuality, it is hereditary. Going by your logic, I can choose to change my sexual orientation whenever I wish, yet my body, nerves and simple hereditary functions do not allow me to.

I'm trying to make this as clear as I can. What you said has nooothing to do with someone being gay, it has to do with someone getting attention.

ok ^^ what I meant to say is that what bothers me is the people becoming upset with these attention getters mixed with their own obscure opinions thinking that gay people in general have a need to act in such a way as the attention getters; everyone does desire attention to some degree, just that sexual preference has nothing to do with it...I think is what I meant to say initially ^^

Uhm...my personal experience says it has nothing to do with personal experience and all that.

What would make someone gay and another person straight? Did they have different sorts of childhood? =/

I did not choose to like boys. In fact, I was quite homophobic in my early teens.

Also, would Ragnell specify what makes homosexual acts bad and not just homosexuality in general...? I can understand if the subject is bisexual and population is running thin, but really...

ok ^^ what I meant to say is that what bothers me is the people becoming upset with these attention getters mixed with their own obscure opinions thinking that gay people in general have a need to act in such a way as the attention getters; everyone does desire attention to some degree, just that sexual preference has nothing to do with it...I think is what I meant to say initially ^^

Agreed. In this conext, what has attention seeking and sexuality has got to do with this?

why are you throwing a tantrum?? omg...someone lock this noise..

this is just Death going emo..no one is challenging anything, just stating their opinion just as you asked...

Debate. You're doing it wrong. Request a lock when you are asked to back up your ignorance, combined with insulting me, you sure are a mature one. :)

And seeking attention and sexuality in general have no link, Judy. I mean that was probably half rhetorical but whatever.

Edited by Death

Uhm...my personal experience says it has nothing to do with personal experience and all that.

What would make someone gay and another person straight? Did they have different sorts of childhood? =/

I did not choose to like boys.

No one knows for sure. Social experience is just another theory.

Like I don't think anyone here could explain the cause of heterosexuality? o__O

EDIT: DAM TYPOS! *RIPS HAIR*

Edited by Judge Judy

Agreed. In this conext, what has attention seeking and sexuality has got to do with this?

I think he could moreso make a point about how some homosexuals are purposely flagrant to the degree where they can be attention whores.

why are you throwing a tantrum?? omg...someone lock this noise..

this is just Death going emo..no one is challenging anything, just stating their opinion just as you asked...

No one is throwing a tantrum, you said something overly idiotic, it was challenged, torn down, and now you seem to be complaining for a locking on the grounds that this is far too beyond childhood for you to handle.

Like I don't think anyone here could explain the cause of heterosexuality? o__O

You could say that it's the need to reproduce to explain the cause of heterosexuality, but I'm fairly sure that could get thrown out of the window pretty quickly what with our ability to think intelligently.

I think he could moreso make a point about how some homosexuals are purposely flagrant to the degree where they can be attention whores.

Your sterotyping now. Your saying that ALL homosexuals seek constant attention?

Some may be attention whores, but...so are others who are not homosexuals.

Your sterotyping now. Your saying that ALL homosexuals seek constant attention?

Some may be attention whores, but...so are others who are not homosexuals.

Some being the key word here; I'm pretty sure he's not saying that homosexuals are all attention whores.

Debate. You're doing it wrong. Request a lock when you are asked to back up your ignorance, combined with insulting me, you sure are a mature one. :)

And seeking attention and sexuality in general have no link, Judy. I mean that was probably half rhetorical but whatever.

Fag :lol:

seriously you are throwing a tantrum and this topic didnt seem like it was a debate..should have stated it to begin with, Genius...

and you are kinda attention whoring here: "Im gay and i wanna know why!!!"

Honestly, call me ignorant again, and i will report you...(no joke..i dont stand for 14 year olds calling me idiotic because i stated my opinion)

People posting before me, argh.

Fag laugh.gif

seriously you are throwing a tantrum and this topic didnt seem like it was a debate..should have stated it to begin with, Genius...

Right, because between you, the duogenarian who uses the word "Fag" to describe someone and Death, being actually useful in this topic, he is the childish one. Genius. Generally when others begin tearing each other apart, it sends clear a message for argument, and at no point did Detah make the notion that he was, in fact, gay.

Honestly, call me ignorant again, and i will report you...(no joke..i dont stand for 14 year olds calling me idiotic because i stated my opinion)

He's calling you idiotic because you're being ignorant moron. Try reading, it can do wonders.

Edited by Memento Mori

Fag :lol:

I never said I was gay, and I am not, but thank you for the discriminatory remark. You just accused me of being an attention whore over something I never said, insulted me based for being homosexual when I am not, and completely invented a statement that I never made. And assumed I was 14.

You are ignorant to an astounding extend. Report me, I don't care, just either debate properly or stop posting.

Also, D. Hero, heard of adoption?

God punishes gay people by not letting them have kids.

God does not exist. Therefore, this statement is wrong on every font. =P

So you're going after the usual Evangelical Christian version of things, eh? Too bad you're being left behind by science and technology.

And besides, there are other methods of attaining children that do not exactly adhere to sexual intercourse. What about adoption? If the US government would extend adoption rights to gay couples, I'm sure gay couples would jump at it for a chance at raising a child and leading a relatively normal life.

Though we can still adopt...and what of the lesbian couples who choose to impregnate themselves with donated sperm?

like a babbling brook...

Meh some ''religious people'' argue thats not natural <_<

Just saying, not my opinion. Just another point of view that I think is kinda..stupid =/