Homosexuality

lolDeath

No, I meant the form in which you phrased your statement went along the lines of "I want to be homosexual, and if not that, at least bisexual, for the very least."

hmm.... maybe i worded it wrong...

what i meant is that i have some homosexuality preferences. but i'm most definitely attracted to both males and females.

oh well. whatever the case, i am a bisexual. i guess it all depends on whether i decide to go with my homosexuality or keep to hetero.

Edited by Aphrodite

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God punishes gay people by not letting them have kids.

For once, the kid said something I can't argue with. Moving on...

The only difference between gay people and straight people is that gay people make love with people of the same sex. I've no problem with them so long as I do not have a gay man bothering me.

However, gay pride parades take it too far. Your sexuality does not entitle you do be an attention whore.

In closing:

Straight=Okay

Gay=Okay

Straight Parade=I don't think these exist

Gay Parades=You're a fucking loser

as long as gay guys dont love me, then their just as good as everyone else, in my book.

lesbians ftw, however

This gloriously sums up the general opinion of the layman.

Edited by Fox

Ah okay, sorry about that. That's something interesting to think about, but I don't believe anyone can be taught to be homosexual or heterosexual, they can only be taught to hide what they really are.

Don't worry about it; I normally have trouble stating my stance on issues in an understandeable way.

This statement is independent of everything that's already been said, so my apologies if it differs from the current discussion.

Homosexuality is observed in virtually every area of the animal kingdom, not just in people. There are mountains of evidence which support the idea that, while there is no "gay gene," the internal chemistry between gay people and heterosexuals extends beyond "I want to fuck other guys." What I'm saying is that homosexuality is provably biological, and the only reason there's still fuss over it is due to the people who still cling to ancient customs which haven't advanced in the slightest in all of fifteen hundred years.

It's still on the topic at hand, so it's relevant.

I've actually seen animal kingdom homosexuality more times than I really care to mention; I have two male dogs at my house that've been nudered. But sometimes, one of them runs over to a certain part of the house where we can see them, and then one of them starts humping the other. It's not a territorial thing, either; they spend most of the time right next to each other without barking.

And technically, the ancient customs part is kind of part of a duality of religion. Being a former Roman Catholic myself, I can readily tell you that almost all of the new testament is about Jesus commiting acts of love and kindness to others and telling others to do the same no matter what. Yet, most of the evangelical Christians that parade against gay rights and all of these other things don't pay attention to those thousands of mentions of loving the sinners, instead referring to the books of Deuteronomy and Numbers where God tells the people they can't do this and can't do that. The whole problem with religion these days is that the most fanatical Christians don't really pay careful attention to the Bible's numerous mentions of 'love thy neighbor'; Christianity is not a fundamentalist religion, and I think there's more than one parish that could learn that.

I'm totally supportive of gay people. They're exactly like everyone else. I'm not gay myself though( least I haven't seen a guy I'm attracted to though. Except Darcy in Pride&Prejudice ♥). It really pisses me off when people discriminate against them for no reason. Like, REALLY pisses me off. I really can't fathom why people are so incredibly immature about it. If people are gonna go around hating on homosexual relationships, may as well go back to protesting bi-racial(?) relationships. Makes about the same amount of sense.

Don't worry about it; I normally have trouble stating my stance on issues in an understandeable way.

It's still on the topic at hand, so it's relevant.

I've actually seen animal kingdom homosexuality more times than I really care to mention; I have two male dogs at my house that've been nudered. But sometimes, one of them runs over to a certain part of the house where we can see them, and then one of them starts humping the other. It's not a territorial thing, either; they spend most of the time right next to each other without barking.

And technically, the ancient customs part is kind of part of a duality of religion. Being a former Roman Catholic myself, I can readily tell you that almost all of the new testament is about Jesus commiting acts of love and kindness to others and telling others to do the same no matter what. Yet, most of the evangelical Christians that parade against gay rights and all of these other things don't pay attention to those thousands of mentions of loving the sinners, instead referring to the books of Deuteronomy and Numbers where God tells the people they can't do this and can't do that. The whole problem with religion these days is that the most fanatical Christians don't really pay careful attention to the Bible's numerous mentions of 'love thy neighbor'; Christianity is not a fundamentalist religion, and I think there's more than one parish that could learn that.

I can't agree more about Christians ignoring things and choosing what they do and don't accept from the bible. I just wish they would make up their damn minds...

I have no opinion on the subject of homosexuality as there's nothing I would ever be able to do about it. If someone prefers people of the same sex, why should I care? They aren't me, and thus I can not control what they do.

I can't agree more about Christians ignoring things and choosing what they do and don't accept from the bible. I just wish they would make up their damn minds...

It is sad, especially when we have folks like the KKK and Westboro Church running around. I understand the Bible, and I understand that we have no right to hate someone because they sin. Otherwise, one would have to hate himself/herself.

It is sad, especially when we have folks like the KKK and Westboro Church running around. I understand the Bible, and I understand that we have no right to hate someone because they sin. Otherwise, one would have to hate himself/herself.

Applying the word "sin" to homosexuality has a general tendency to ruffle a few feathers.

Applying the word "sin" to homosexuality has a general tendency to ruffle a few feathers.

Meh, there's quite a few things that are considered a sin that baffle people. Whether it really is a sin or not, we still ought to treat gay folk with the same respect as everyone else. I'm at least very positive of that.

I believe homosexuality is a choice. Same reason why some guys choose fat chicks over hot girls. Preference.

If it were a choice, I'd prefer effing a chick. It seems too...natural for it to be a choice. Sorry, but people who aren't gay have no idea about how hard it is to get yourself thinking that you want pussy and/or dick.

I'd think it happens during puberty, but going by what I was dreaming about when I was 7, I doubt that's it. :rolleyes:

If it were a choice, I'd prefer effing a chick. It seems too...natural for it to be a choice. Sorry, but people who aren't gay have no idea about how hard it is to get yourself thinking that you want pussy and/or dick.

I'd think it happens during puberty, but going by what I was dreaming about when I was 7, I doubt that's it. :rolleyes:

I see your logic and raise you a 10.

So wait, some guys have wet dreams about penises without knowing why? I thought that was Hollywood junk.

I believe homosexuality is a choice. Same reason why some guys choose fat chicks over hot girls. Preference.

Science disagrees. Completely.

I imagine where that can be true. Back when I was a little kid, while I often flirted with girls, I for some reason was into more girly stuff. With my sister being the biggest back then, she acted as a big influence for me and my brother. (she's the smallest in the family now, by far, at 5 foot 2 or 3) While I don't think I ever had major things for guys in my Elementary years, I remember being a very huggy person. Me and my brother were even into Detective Barbie for some obscure reason. I'm not sure, but I think some folks would think I was bisexual. I doubt I was, I didn't even know what sexuality was at the time. By the 5th Grade, when I hit puberty, I began to consider the male body quite gross. I started to notice that girls' feet seemed quite cute, while the guys' feet were just plain disgusting. (I used to hate feet, whether masculine or feminine) Thus asserting my heterosexuality. If I had some mild other experiences, it could have probably been different. Point is, if I didn't cut it out with some of the stuff my sister influenced me to do, I could have easily been either gay or bisexual.

Can't you be influenced into being gay? Like being around a bunch of gay people or being extremely feminine. Not trying to sound ignant or anything.

Femininity has no bearing on orientation. And no, being gay is not a contagious condition.

Evidence and sources please.

www.google.com

Femininity has no bearing on orientation. And no, being gay is not a contagious condition.

www.google.com

I've heard of scenarios where a straight guy was hanging around with homosexual friends. The homosexual guys influenced him into "experimenting" and he liked it. Then he too turned gay. This happened to someone I personally know.

Like said earlier, you believe countless people choose to like someone despite the incredibly large number of people hating and discriminating against them? Some people who started homophobic? Some who have parents who will disown and abandon them for it, despite loving them before they knew? If that's the case, gay people have to be the most hardcore badasses on the face of the planet. But that's not fuckin true.

Whether this applies or not, but I'm fairly certain you don't choose who you love. Least I don't. I currently have VERY strong feelings for a girl, and I really did not want this, especially since I have a gf right now who I love dearly. And it's really fucking things for me. Maybe I'm insane. Maybe I'm just weak. But I know this much; homosexuals do not willingly put themselves through that torture(the treatment, not the liking if men).

www.google.com

I have to say PLEASE do your research. Its has been very recent Scientist have bothered to investigate why some people prefer the same sex.

What your claiming is a THEORY! The evidence is correct BUT put that evidence into the context of the hypothesis your stating, it does not have SIGNIFICANT difference to officaly say that Homosexuality is caused by genetics.

This is human behaviour we are talking about. In order for a theory to become a fact it must be GENERALISED to everyone that come under this situation.

Edited by Judge Judy